Candy Crush Saga Level 4414 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4414 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4414 Candy Crush Saga is a jelly level and it looks a lot harder than it actually is.
It is not possible to clear the jelly around the outside of the board using normal moves and combos, but you don't need to do that. All you have to do is clear as much jelly as you can in the middle part of the board while collecting the keys that drop from the dispensers at each side of the middle section.
Once all the keys are collected there will be a striped candy in the middle which you should use to hit the yellow stripe at the top of the board. This will set off all the stripes around the board and these will clear all the jelly around the outside.
If you have cleared most of the jelly in the middle part of the board you should just have a few squares left to clear and it's job done!
The only difficulty of level 4414 is the shortage of moves available which means you may not have any moves left after the stripes are detonated and so may not be able to completely clear the jelly.


Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don’t start this level with 2 colour bombs together . It will get rid of the stripes on the outside and then you won’t complete the game .

Anonymous said...

Thanks anonymous @20:18 worked perfectly ��

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.
Roger75.

Dee said...

Cleared all jelly in middle. Hit the yellow stripe at top. Did not clear all side jellies! What happened?

Anonymous said...

This level is impossible without boosters. And I did start with CBxCB. It worked like charm. I had one square left to clear but no hammer.
Now I have to try to clear without boosters and just not enough moves to even get the keys.
How is this even possible? King bring back my Space Dash please.

Melanie said...

Posting for luck

Melanie said...

And that was all it took!

Anonymous said...

Left with the corners on outside square and no way to hit them??? Without boosters that is as usual. This game is nothing but luck and how much money you want to spend. I'm out!

Anonymous said...

Played ten times and most times there have been no matches to get the keys and the board keeps shuffling. I been able to set off the stripes round the edges only three times and only once were all the outside jellies cleared but the chocolate had spread and I couldn't get the three remaining jellies in the moves left.

Anonymous said...

It is a lot harder than it looks. I lost my 5 lives in a few minutes. But I will get it done! Pfl

Anonymous said...

Did Anonymous 27 20:28 used 2 cb together and worked perfectly????

Anonymous said...

I went back after I posted above. Got it done after few more try with no booster:) 3 stars! Yay, thank you, Cookie. I don’t know why some still don’t post for luck here. It works!

Erick S said...

I played this level about five times before checking out the blog. I need to stop doing that. ;)

Cookie's tips and the supporting video are exactly right. The comments are right in that the main challenges are collecting the keys quickly enough to get the outside jellies cleared with the striped candies, and keeping the chocolate under control (both due to the limited number of moves).

Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Donna said...

Interesting there have been no posts for a month. Finally got all the keys once...posting for luck..

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Jonah said...

Posting for luck again please

Lara Muria said...

The difficulty is to get the keys, the right colour candies do not drop down so I cannot match them. This is ridiculous

R.Sulahian said...

Posting for luck !!!!

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Hora de excluir o CC.

Anju said...

Lucky board plz

Lisbet said...

Lucky board pretty please

JAX. said...

Posting for luck. 🙏

Joosy said...

Only 16 moves now. New video needs to be done Cookie.

Aisha said...

Posting for luck

Aisha said...

Help please.This is an impossible level

Shystar said...

Posting for luck please

Charper223 said...

Posting for luck please - I can’t make any real progress with just 16 moves. I’m really stuck. Thanks for help.

Rena said...

Posting for luck

Rute Lima said...

No, dear, there are more difficulties. One is the lack of moves, now just 16. Other is that your board, as use to happen lately, is different from ours.

Unknown said...

Once I clear the keys, I don’t have any moves left to get the stripes! Need a lucky board please!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

cvbcb said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for luck ✨ 🙏

Unknown said...

Heeelp