Candy Crush Saga Level 4443 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4443 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4443 Candy Crush Saga is a dual task level, you have to collect licorice and clear the jelly to complete the level.
This level is made harder by the candy canes and chameleon candies, which block the board and make it harder to plan your moves.
Try ro make moves as close to the bottom of the board as you can to create cascades as much as possible, but you will need to look very carefully at the candies before every move to make sure you don't miss any chances to make combos. There are not always chances to make combos and a lot will depend on the candies you get so this needs a bit of luck as well as careful playing.
I suggest you concentrate on clearing the jelly and hopefully by doing this you will collect enough licorice along the way. Colourbomb combos, while not common or easy to make, will give you the best chance of completing level 4443.

Video by Johnny Crush
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

The chameleon candy should be illegal. It's hard on the eyes and it puts my blood pressure up.
Please give me a lucky board asap so that I don't have to look at the blinkers.
pfl

Ifeanyi said...

One comment???. Posting for luck

The Savage Traveler said...

I agree! Very distracting and annoying.

Erick S said...

Very challenging, but I got it on my second attempt. Cookie's tips are on the mark. Make a color bomb and combine it with either a striped candy or a wrapped candy, and most of the licorice and jelly will be hit. Repeat as often as you can, 2 or 3 times should get almost everything collected. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Flippenheck said...

Oh crikey help please

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

Staystrong said...

Posting for help please...

Tammy Caison said...

I had 15 extra moves and still lost lol

Marwanjo said...

I Am curious, which player is not fed up with cc, and the kingsize games? I Am on the end of playing.

Alessandra said...

Not much chance of cbs with the fences in the way & combos are pretty useless in collecting such a crazy amount of liquorice.
Those chameleon candies give me a HEADACHE- they should be permanently removed from the game (along with candy fences) .

Jillysox said...

This level made me feel ill and gave me a headache, I have only played it once but really don’t want to play again, it feels dangerous to health!

meliana said...

Lucky board pse, even with double combos didnt get close. Too many blockers and not enough moves

meliana said...

C'mon where is the lucky board??? Have been playing this level hundred times but still can't get through. This shd be remarked as hard level, this is so frustratingg too many licorices block the way. Lucky board pse!!!!

meliana said...

And also in the video shown so easy wto get wrap candies and i never got the wraps only stripes which is wraps is more usefull than the stripes, and also the licorices drops little by little but my board 1 full row of licorice drop each time and make it harder to pass. c'mon give me the fair board

Anju said...

Cleared the jelly not able to collect licoric

Posting for luck plx

Unknown said...

No skill required. Just get a lucky board and you're home free...

So boring. PFL!

AlexCrush said...

Lucky board needed! I agree that the chameleon candy is hard on the eyes. I have to turn my phone off and close my eyes cause they start to hurt and twitchy sort of. Not healthy I think.

Joosy said...

I agree with others here. There should not be chameleon candies. It's terrible on the eyes. It's bad enough on the a PC but when I play it on my phone, I really can't look at it for long. Really stupid idea CC.

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck. Had all clear with many moves left. A couple licorice left and would not drop
This happened a few times. So frustrated

Pinky said...

Li or ice doesn’t fall soon enough to finish, posting for lucky board

dawn said...

no comment does not helpposting for luck

MicT said...

So annoying, no where near enough licourish drops to complete the level. Can’t work out how to get more to drop? In other news, there have been so many great levels recently and at least this one is a lot of fun, just annoying that it’s glitchey. And very pleased the colour switching candies are gone!