Candy Crush Saga Level 4471 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4471 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4471 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to collect chocolate and yellow candies to complete the level.
The yellow candies and some of the chocolate will be provided by the lucky candies down each side of the board. You have to change and clear these using special candies and combos as they can't be matched. The chocolate can be collected from the chocolate machines at the bottom of the board as well as the lucky candies.
The only way to complete level 4471 is by using as many combos as you can make, especially colourbomb combos. Don't worry about keeping track of the orders, just blast everything with combos and you will get the orders.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

not so easy to make combos that collect everything needed,
posting for luck !

Sana said...

Only one comment πŸ™„πŸ˜³

Ness said...

Yeh..where are the comments? Been stuck here forever

Ness said...

This level is it for me!

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Flippenheck said...

Not many comments but I need help please

Flippenheck said...

Help please

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

He said...

Posting for luck

Shunga said...

Pfl

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Crushed said...

Posting for luck

Laura said...

The priority is to get into the bottom sections quickly. I watched the video after failing once and it was passable after that. Good luck everyone.

ram said...

posting for lucky board please

Anju said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Purely a luck level. No strategy.

You just have to keep playing it until they give you the luck. And now that I have posted maybe they will give me some! PFL!

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please !!!!!!!

PPPPrincess said...

Any help? Any comments? Guess I need to post for luck!

Kathy said...

It is easy to say just use combos. Not so easy to accomplish. Plus the magic candies have to be hit twice. Once to reveal the yellow candy and again to get credit for the yellow.

VIRGINIA said...

imposible no se hacen los caramelos me aburro

Hans Andersson said...

Not possible to pass this level without a lot of boosters!!!not enough with chocolate!!!! Lucky board please!!!! Lucky board please CC!!!! Stupid idiot levels you are Making!!!!!!

BottaBingBottaBoom said...

This level SUCKS! Enough said!! Boo!

LIN said...

Not quiet enough moves to clear the level so will wait for a lucky board.



Lin

Rute Lima said...

I used all my booster to get rid of 4070 after more than 100 games. I hope a better life with nice boards from now on.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck. Used all my boosters.

Kay said...

Posting for luck

Spike said...

Been struggling with this level for hours, all I can say is Ahhhhh. Seems impossible, hoping for a lucky board πŸ™

Nellebel said...

Weer zo’n onmogelijk spel. AUB help mij. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜€πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜€πŸ™πŸΌ