Candy Crush Saga Level 4483 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4483 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4483 Candy Crush Saga is a score level, the score could change so you will have to check your own game to see how many points you need to pass the level.

The only way to get the score needed is to make colourbombs and use them on a colour that has plenty on the board. Ignore the waffles in the middle, they will be cleared as you play but won't make much difference to the score and don't need to be cleared to pass the level. 
Video by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Don’t start with a double CB. As cookie alludes to, use each CB in separate turns on the colour with most on the board.

Dex F said...

I had the full bot & didn’t start with the color bombs side by side.
I started with a CB next to a stripe. I was able to make some stripes & wrapped candies during the game but no more CB. The points were not adding up fast at all.
By the end of the game I had 73K points.
I was offered 5 more moves at no cost & took advantage of that. I was able to make a wrap, plus set off 2 wraps that had dropped
down & were side by side. Made more stripes, too in the remaining moves. That brought me to 92K points. Phew!
Good luck!

jenn2727 said...

posting for luck

Patty123 said...

Not getting close. Waiting for a lucky board.

Mc said...

Took the colourbomb advice and got 80k with 5 moves to go and finished with over 120k. Not a single booster deployed.

Mary-Rose74 said...

Closest I've gotten to 80k is 25k, clearing waffles gives very few points like one would think. Again this isn't a skill level it's about luck. Posting for a lucky board please, hopefully by posting, which I doubt it does, will get me through

Pati said...

after few times starting with a color bomb booster I didn't get close then starting without a color bomb I won. With 60,000 snd 2 moves left and s colorbomb i waited untio mu last move ro use the color bomb and scored over 129,090

Unknown said...

This is the first time ever that I disagree with cookie. Try to make stripe wrap combos on the bottom left of the board. Stripes come down and then switch when 2 are together.

Unknown said...

Oops I mean wraps fall down

Donna said...

I have never been offered free moves...lucky you people. Posting for l
uck

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board :-( :-( :-( :-(

K said...

Luck

He said...

Posting for luck

Tina said...

Posting for luck

collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level.

Shirley said...

Posting for luck again

Linda said...

I’m on level 4489. Recently, I lost my free spin wheel I had when my lives were gone. The bonus wheel, I think it’s called. I can’t get King Co. to help. Other people still have it. Any advice.?

Anon said...

Posting for luck again!