Candy Crush Saga Level 4498 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4498 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4498 Candy Crush Saga is a score level, the score you need will be shown on your game and could change in the future so there is no point me putting the score needed here.
As with all score levels with high target scores the only way to get the points needed is to clear bombs using colourbombs.
It is fairly easy to make wraps and colourbombs once you have cleared some of the blockers and these will clear the licorice out of the way so that you can use combos to hit the popcornbs on the left. If you can grow the popcorns they will give you a useful colourbomb, but you need to keep the chocolate under control at the same time. If the chocolate takes over the left side of the board you won't get any bombs dropping and you won't be able to get the score you need.
The chocolate can't cross the candy cane barrier at the top so you will have to clear those bombs before they count down unless you can drop them through into the lower section to clear them more easily.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

19 comments:

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Me too...Posting for a lucky board Please...

Anonymous said...

Impossible without boosters! Chocolate completely takes over!

Anonymous said...

Just a horribly hard level! Chocolate takes over....GAME OVER!!

Anonymous said...

Every time I manage to destroy a popcorn there is never a candy next to the colour bomb and the chocolate eats it.infuriating

Erick S said...

Finally a fair level. If you can keep the chocolate under control, it's not too difficult to make special candies and striking the popcorn. Those color bombs plus whatever ones you can make yourself can be combined with the color of candy that matches multiple countdown bombs really make the score climb and keep those bombs under control. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Sana said...

Getting nowhere...
Chocolate covering the whole area...
Lost all my boosters...
Think I have to drink beer all day...

Mary-Rose74 said...

Same here l, the chocolate takes over and eats my color bomb 😡 posting for luck. Can't believe there aren't more comments since this is a very difficult board to win

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Tblackmon said...

No way! Need over a million points? Can’t even get half that. Need a miracle board for sure!

spike1 said...

I could sure use a coconut wheel! Anybody tried using a check booster? I don’t have but two left and I’m reluctant to throw them away. ADVICE PLEASE.

Anônimo said...

Você deve ter muita sorte ou é muito mentirosa. Kkkkkkkk

Anônimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e ridículo. Hora de excluir o CC. Adeus.

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Para mim chega.

Brian said...

I'm onlevel 4499 and finding it very hard. Bombs exploring every time a d the only one time I got near not enough liquorice. Only a lucky board will do it think but can I wait

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Laura said...

I "only" need 350,000. Here we go!

Laura said...

My board doesn't have the coconut wheel or checkmark booster as options?

Laura said...

Hmmm...now it's 375,000??? Passed on the third try. First two times were pitiful. If you get close, at the end Sugar Crush is activated and it put me over the score needed. Good luck everyone.