Candy Crush Saga Level 4515 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4515 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4515 Candy Crush Saga is a score level, you need to score as many points as possible in the moves available to complete the level. The score may change from the time of writing so I will leave you to check what you need when you play.
The only way to get the score needed is to clear countdown bombs with colourbombs. The bombs drop from the dispensers once the chocolate is cleared from below them, for this reason it is a priority to clear some of the chocolate so that the bombs can drop out.
Look carefully for chances to make colourbombs from the start and use them first to clear chocolate and then to clear the countdown bombs.
The chocolate can't cross the conveyor as chocolate can't exist on a conveyor, so it can't spread any further, but it does need to be cleared from the spaces under the dispensers.


Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

21 comments:

Mr Dan said...

Another BS impossible level. Only one because i got 15 extra moves and used a lot of hammers destroying bombs. You aregoing to need a real lucky board or might as well quit.

Anonymous said...

Could not pass this on my iPad but was able to on my Android as it lets me spin for extra moves. I also got 15 extra moves and was able to pass it with 2 extra moves...can only assume I got a lucky board!!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that there aren't more comments posted.
This is a very difficult level.
I can't get rid of the chocolate in time for enough bombs to drop.
pfl

Aussie said...

Mines only 200,000 but there's way more licorice. Lucky to reach 30,000.

Erick S said...

Passed on my second attempt, didn't free up the countdown bombs quickly enough the first time. Fair level, especially compared to most of the other ones since about 3800. Make special candies and combine them to open up the countdown bomb dispensers, then make color bombs and match them with a standard candy the same color as multiple countdown bombs to make your score really climb. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Danielle said...

I won an hour of stripped wrapped/combo and nothing! Come on CC.....

Pati said...

then try and get plates level with no start-up boosters, ugh, please King, Grandma needs a friendly board

Anonymous said...

Really hard level...waiting for a lucky board:-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Anonymous said...

Omg, I didnt even score 10000!

Teach said...

Not getting close. Help!

Lymbo said...

Not a lot of comments or tips on this one. I have yet to get to 100k let alone 200k!

R.Sulahian said...

Posting for luck....

Anonymous said...

How come we cannot build bots anymore?! It is impossible to win any level at all without extra boosters you get with bots. Please give them back!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Crushed said...

Posting for luck

Jules said...

Is anyone else noticing the goal number changing from session to session? Sometimes for me it's 70K, then the next time it's 200k. Of course, the time I got 120K the goal was 70K. Grrrr...

Jules said...

Goal was *200K. You know what I mean. lol...stupid game.......

Vicky said...

If you can get a colorbomb and a bomb together you can beat this level in just that one move. Lucky for sure, but I'll take it!

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please getting nowhere !!!!

Julie joel said...

No score just 140 gels but need some help maybe a few more lives please cc

Rute Lima said...

again!!!!!