Candy Crush Saga Level 4525 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4525 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4525 Candy Crush Saga is a jelly level and the board is quite complicated. It is difficult, but not impossible to make colourbombs but this is what you need to clear the jelly.
Try to make colourbomb combos and this will open up the board and clear some of the waffles so that you can get to the UFO in the middle of the board.
Once the UFO is unlocked use it to clear some of the waffles and jelly in the corner sections of the board. It is fairly easy to make stripes and wraps but these alone won't be enough to clear the board of jelly, you are going to need some colourbomb combos as well as stripe/wrap combos.
As with all jelly levels there is no real strategy apart from blasting away with as many combos as you can make and you will eventually clear the jelly.

Video by Johnny Crush
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

13 comments:

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

posting for luck

Ramona said...

Eventually is the right word. Why is this not posted as a hard level. And why does the UFO need 4 hits before it releases

joy said...

This is so odd. I played probably a dozen times without success,even with boosters. But I passed the level the very 1st game after I came here, without any sort of boosters and with 11 moves left. lol.

Melanie said...

Posting for luck. Can’t get near the flying saucer

Erick S said...

I passed on my first attempt with a partially built bot. The licorice surrounding the UFO was the most difficult to clear for me. I was able to make three color bomb and striped candy combinations, never one with a wrapped candy (that would surely have opened the center up more, as it did in the supporting video by Johnny Crush. Making special candies isn't too difficult once you open up the board some, as there are so few colors. Combine those special candies where you can to put a big dent into the licorice and other blockers, as well as the jelly requirement. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Donna said...

I have two more moves than Johnny Crush but still struggling along. First try I got the space ship right aeway...but lost the game...now I can't even get into through the kicorice....posting for luck

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again. Impossible level

TRE said...

LUCKY BOARD NEEDED

shelleyjim said...

Very difficult 😡😡😡

Unknown said...

Publicando para la suerte!

He said...

Posting for luck