Candy Crush Saga Level 4571 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4571 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4571 Candy Crush Saga is a jelly level and can be quite fun to play.
The first job is to clear the cakes in the top half of the board, this will clear most of the blockers and candy curls.
Once the cakes are gone you will be able to make moves in the bottom half of the board and finish clearing the jelly.
There are only 4 colours on the board so it is very easy to make special candies and combos to clear the remaining jelly.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

17 comments:

MissyM said...

Cookie says " it is very easy to make special candies and combos "
I am not finding it easy.
Why are there no comments?
Did everyone else just whiz through and I'm stuck here for ever?
pfl

Jim said...

Done first try on last move with no boosters. Need cascades after clearing the cakes.

gidget said...

posting for luck

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Donna said...

Doesn't seem so easy to make combo's. Posting for luck

Becky said...

I didn't focus on clearing the cakes. I used moves to help begin clearing the bottom part with jellies, and got as much of that cleared as I could before the cakes were cleared. When the cakes cleared, it took care of the rest. I didn't have any boosters to do this . It still took me several tries.

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck...

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Not enough moves!

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Hora de excluir o CC.

Laura said...

Well, after failing 3x, I decided to add a fish booster. Finished with 6 moves left.

Sab2 said...

have tried many times, adding cb or fish booster still stuck here. Not so easy to make special candies even with only 4 colours. Not finding this level so much fun. wiatin for lucky board

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please getting nowhere !!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's now 20 moves to get 54 jellies which is very difficult. Tried boosters etc, nothing doing. Need a lucky board please king 🍀

Anonymous said...

Must be just me having a problem with this level. Getting nowhere. I need a lucky board please cc please.

Lili10 said...

Pas facile du tout il faut de la chance
Posté pour la chance Merci

cvbcb said...

Ridiculously difficult! Not enough moves to accomplish what is required. Need lucky board for sure PFL