Candy Crush Saga Level 4580 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4580 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4580 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a jelly level so as with all jelly levels you will need some powerful combos to have a chance of passing it.
To start with you need to clear some blockers to open up the board and also release the stripes and wraps from the dispensers.
Look for chances to make colourbombs and if at all possible switch them with a stripe or a wrap or even with another colourbomb if you are able to make this combo.
You are going to need some luck to complete the level. There are spawners and popcorns at the bottom of the board which all have to be cleared as there is jelly under all of them. Clearing the spawners will make life a lot easier anyway as they will spread chocolate and cream blockers over the board if you leave them there too long.
Use the stripes and wraps from the dispensers whenever you can to make the most of any freebies.

Video by Johnny Crush
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Episodes impossible without boosters

completed level 4551 to 4580 this week

until next Wednesday

KK
3 April 2019 at 18:09

Anonymous said...

Completed the 2 episodes after 4 days - 7-8 levels per day.
All 30 levels on first go with the help of the bot and few more boosters.
Started with combined of 415 hands and hammers and finished with 421 - gained 6 more than I used along the way...
Too eaay, no need to play for sugar drop.

Unknown said...

Impossible, undoable.... .

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Done until next Wednesday, no longer have "bot" yet here I am, one of the best in the world! Where's Roger 75 ? Miss his comical remarks! Til Wednesday 😊

DD said...

I have finally completed all the available episodes. First time for me. Questions to others, when you complete all the available episodes, what do you do to build up your stash of goodies? Thanks in advance for sharing. DD

Anonymous said...

I am really struggling with this level as I don't have any boosters. I need lots of help and luck!

Sunny in Buffalo said...

To DD, while waiting for new episodes I will sometimes play levels that offer"sugar drops" to accumulate boosters,and daily spins, or just take a few well deserved days off, LOL!

Maor Avni said...

Came to spin the wheel today (after finishing this level a week ago) and lo and behold, my full bot is gone again. How frustrating.

Anonymous said...

day 2 and about 100 times trying ( on 4 devices)….help?
posting for luck

Anonymous said...

REALLY?????? That's just amazing when everyone else struggles along the way!

Subee57 said...

Color bomb and wrap with same color near spawners did it for me. Lucky board too.

cookie56 said...

Nice easy level for a change.

Donna said...

First try, no boosters, finally a nice relaxing board. Sure I will pay for that with the next level...lol

TRE said...

posting for luck

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck!

Anônimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e ridículo. Foi bom enquanto exigia estratégia, agora todos os níveis dependem unicamente de sorte.

Laura said...

There seems to be a difference of opinion here. I'll add my two cents soon.

Laura said...

Think I'll quit while I'm ahead for tonight. I don't want to lose the partial bot that I worked so hard for.

Tina said...

posting for luck

Anju said...

Posting for luck

SoulrRunner said...

Okay, now I noticed that the Fantastic 5 has reduced the points. What on earth for? And the other contest has fake players that don't exist. They are computer generated to keep anyone else from winning. Hope this brilliant techs that are making this game our proud of themselves. Not only are the games at this level nearly impossible and not fun now they have created players that probably programmed to score absolute absurd scores if anybody gets to close.
And the spinner is still rigged. That spinner should spin the same speed every time and it does not.

meliana said...

Only 17 moves? Have to clear 63 jellies? With very active spawners?

Rute Lima said...

OOps various complains of fake players. Hard enough the way it is; need this level to win a miserable point and complete my 10 gold bars. Too difficult, not possible without a lucky board