Candy Crush Saga Level 4624 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4624 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4624 Candy Crush Saga is an ingredients level, you have to collect 5 ingredients to complete the level. The ingredients are all locked behind keys so the main focus must be on collecting the keys.
The crystal candies make this level very hard because it is almost impossible to see the colour of the candies under them. If you have the indicative move function turned off I would suggest you turn it back on for this level as it is often the only way to see what moves are available until the crystal candies are partly cleared.
Look for the keys with every move, there is no need to clear the crystal candies, just collect the keys. When you have collected enough keys 4 of the ingredients will drop out of the exits on each side of the board, but the final ingredient is behind the lock in the middle of the board, so the final key must be collected and the final ingredient must be dropped to the exits at the bottom of the board.


Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

23 comments:

Medina said...

Can't see what's under the crystals so making any move is really just like taking a shot in the dark.

Dolce’ said...

It’s ridiculous that you can’t see under the crystals! they are the stupidest things ever why did they ever start using these!

ToHelenBackAgain said...

There’s only one move available, and I can’t make it. The game is giving me the hint that I can move a candy out from under a crystal to match with two other candies, and that can’t be done. It will not budge. I think this is an actual bug.

Raven2009 said...

How do you turn on the Indicative move function?? King should not make these crystal blocks hard to see, especially hard for those who have poor vision.
I'll really need luck here, it's like hunting in the dark.

Carrie722 said...

More importantly, I played through this level and no key dropped. What’s the secret to getting keys to drop? Or is this more of the whacked out levels that requires a lucky board and not skill?

Jax said...

Easy with a coconut wheel. Only needed one.

Nancy said...

What is the indicative move function???

Carrie722 said...

Nancy, it’s the moves the board suggests.

Nancy said...

Ah. Thank you, Carrie.

Crusher said...

Built up a good bot..... all gone. Can't see where they are. Sure they show the indicative moves but the crystal's don't switch. BIG glitch in this level.... please fix it.

Laura said...

On the crystal levels I make sure that my blue light function is off and I turn the brightness up all the way. I can then see the colors. Remember that you can't switch the crystal squares to make a match. You must move the regular candy to the crystal. Hope this helps.

Laura said...

Oh, if you have a coconut wheel booster, I found it useful in clearing the last ingredient.

Marwanjo said...

Let me laugh, two comments in 2020, Corona does his work very well.

Michele said...

Can anyone tell me how to turn on the indicative move function? I assume it gives hints?

Carrie722 said...

Yes, it gives suggestive moves. Go to settings. Look for the gear/wheel. That’s where settings are, then turn on indicative moves. I hope this helps. Happy Crushing. I have found lately that the moves this function show are not always the best moves.

bonita said...

Help can't see--old eyes another prejudice CC has against OLD people! WELL you rotten young techies will get old too.
Need a LUCKY BOARD.
THANK YOU

JAX. said...

HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! 🙏

mamta said...

Leaderboard plzz...let me skip th

TrickyTricky said...

Pls

KMD said...

Coconut wheel is big help

LIN said...

The video is different to my level it looks easier in the video i can get thekeys but cannot clear to get the last cherry through.Please help.


Lin

Spike said...

Help please 😢

Byuemp said...

What a totally ridiculous level, posting for luck