Candy Crush Saga Level 4678 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4678 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4678 Candy Crush Saga is a score level and the score needed is very high! The score may change in the future so you will have to check with your own game how many points you need to complete the level.
The only way to score the points needed is to collect the keys to unlock the bombs in the bottom of the board. Once the bombs are unlocked you need to make colourbombs to clear as many as you can. You can use the stripe/wrap combos that drop from the dispenser to clear the bombs, but these alone won't give you enough points so you will still need to make some colourbombs.
You don't need to worry about the bombs as they will not explode at any time.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

15 comments:

niko the wolf said...

Stripe/Wrap combos at the bottom will do it easily without any double colorbomb combos.

MsDee said...

Seriously!! Impossible!

Donna said...

getting one color bomb before the keys are unlocked...have less points to get but nowhere near...posting for luck

Donna said...

started with colored ball and stripe and wrap...got keys right away and then it was done...kept on going for ages...had a shower, did breakfast dishes and then finally shut it off...lol

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

AEF said...

I’ve been stuck here for days! I cannot even get half the score - by the time I get all the keys I have 3 or 4 moves left :-(. No time to make color bombs . . . Does anyone who’s passed this have any tips?

He said...

Posting for luck

Deb V. said...

Posting for luck!

Laura said...

LOL

Tina said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

Surely there is a bug in this level. Have to score 1.2m ...I cant get more than 100,000 even after firing off 3 or 4 colour bombs as well as 4 or 5 stripe/wraps. I look at some youtube examples, and people are scoring 100,000 for one stripe/wrap, I'm barely getting over 100,000. HELP !

Michael said...

The fun continues😡

Joerg said...

I have had a few good runs, clearing the keys quickly, plus plenty of colour bombs. Still I hardly ever got above 100.000 points. Surely the goal of 1.200.000 can only be a mistake (one zero too many maybe?).

Joerg said...

It's 5 days after I left my previous comment, and today the target in this level is 108.000 points, no longer 1.2Million, and I passed!
Way to go!

Teto said...

While playing on my phone target point was 108.000 and I failed several times. Then I played on my tablet where target was 1.200.000 and that was a lot easier to reach!