Candy Crush Saga Level 4686 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4686 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4686 Candy Crush Saga is an ingredients level, you have to collect 7 ingredients to complete the level.
Some of the cells at the bottom of the board are locked and need keys to unlock them, however you can complete the level without unlocking these cells as there are spaces between them where the ingredients can drop if they are in the correct columns. Having said that you will likely collect the keys as you play.
Look for special candies and combos as this is the way to tackle level 4686, you are unlikely to be able to collect all the ingredients by using simple matches of three or four. The best combos to use are colourbomb combos, switch a colourbomb with a stripe or a wrap, this will clear chocolate at the bottom of the board and get the ingredients down the board.
It is possible to make matches across some of the portals, but not all, the best way to find out if you can make a match is to try it and see.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

22 comments:

Turkeylady3 said...

This is totally disgusting my last level is 4685 I’ve been asking for new levels for way over a week WHY DO SOME HAVE MORE LEVELS AND THEY HAVENT PUT MINE ON My app is up to date no new updates It’s sickening they decide who can play and who can’t It’s impossible to play for most levels won during the week when I have none to play No very good planning or fair to have a contest to win most levels during the week when I have no new levels Next players use to be able to go back through and try and get more stars on the levels u didn’t get 3 stars on well u can’t do that anymore so their suggestion when u run out of levels is replay old one FOR WHAT REASON DUH Looks like a very sloppy run app Not organized at all

Sunny in Buffalo said...

The wheel helped here, found the board movement very distracting and confusing, tough to plan moves!

Sharda said...

Help

High Achiever said...

Gotta love starting with a double color bomb next to each other! That's all it took. The rest was pretty easy. 17 moves to spare.

CMF said...

I'm with sunny in buffalo...board is confusing with so much going on it's hard to use any sort of strategy

CMF said...

I'm with sunny in buffalo...board is confusing with so much going on it's hard to use any sort of strategy

Cathy said...

Ok my color blindness just got worse. Very hard to follow

Anonymous said...

Very confusing...to that easy to break the bottom chocolate....waiting for a lucky board :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Lav1022 said...

Coconut wheel way to go.

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Flippenheck said...

Help please

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

Tisha Thomas said...

Like many have said, the board for this level is very confusing and it defies strategy. But I finished it after several attempts when I was able to get a colorbomb and a wrap together. In this case, they were oranges and they all fell to the bottom and smashed the chocolates to bits. The ingredients zipped out, game over.

Tina said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

I’m having a hard tim figuring out where the portals go.

bonita said...

Posting for lucky board since i have NO idea what to aim for. Confused about exits. Played many times & still lost even after the video.
Help thank you

bonita said...

second post for a lucky board I have lost lots of levels but at least had an idea of what to do. I am so lost of how to win. I keep trying to make color bombs, wraps & stripes in hope that dumb luck will win. No sense of buying extra moves until I have idea how to play.
I have watched the video many times and not getting any idea how Cookie won.
Help

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please. Not enough moves

LIN said...

2 extra moves on the video, the chocolate is not easy to break at the bottom, plus cannot make many special candies please need some help.



Lin

Anonymous said...

Very difficult level. Seems the later you join cc the more ridiculously impossible it is to conquer. This is my second day on this and I've yet to find any logical pattern to it. Need a lucky board please king.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only person who can't get this for love nor money? I actually still can't work out the pattern of where the nuts and cherries are going! I really need a lucky board please king.