Candy Crush Saga Level 4711 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4711 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4711 Candy Crush Saga is a dual task level, you have to collect blockers and clear the jelly to complete the level. To begin with the moves are very restricted and you need to clear some of the crystal candies to open up the board a little.
There is jelly under the blockers, so if you clear the jelly you will have collected the blockers so no need to worry about them.
First collect the keys at the bottom to unlock more keys and stripes down the sides of the board. By the time the keys are collected the board will be much more open and you will have a better chance to make special candies and combos. Look for colourbombs and switch them with stripes, wraps or other colourbombs. It is worth saving a colourbomb for a couple of moves to get another special beside it to make a powerful combo.
I think that colourbomb combos are the only way to complete level 4711 as there are only 22 moves to clear a lot of jelly and blockers.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

22 comments:

Fred said...

No comments
This level is hard impossible frustrating
Can’t get it close
Need help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks

Erick S said...

Challenging level, I had 3 entry boosters (color bomb, striped/wrapped, and 3 extra moves), added a fish booster, passed with one move remaining. Seems to require boosters, patience/skill, and/or good fortune. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

Raven73 said...

Why am I not surprised another extremely difficult level that’s not marked accordingly way too much going on not nearly enough moves this game is just no longer fun ..... nope

I’m really surprised there’s not more comments than what there is .

CMF said...

Posting for luck

MissyM said...

Another level where I'm not able to collect the keys quickly enough.
pfl

TRE said...

lucky board needed

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Deb V. said...

Posting for luck!

collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this very difficult level.

karenv said...

So tired of impossible boards. It’s clear they have a formula of how many times you have to play until you get a winning board. This isn’t a skill gshe any more it’s just how long you can put up with playing and knowing you won’t win without spending money. Then if you do spend money the screw you out of whatever you bought really quickly hoping you’ll buy more. Then punish you if you don’t by never giving you a winning board. I think it borders on fraud.

karenv said...

I guess candy crush can’t get it through it’s head that I’m not paying to get through this level since I keep getting one or two left. I’ve walked away for almost a year before and I’ll do that before I pay anything.

Maru said...

Posting for a little luck!

Maru said...

I need a lucky board!

bonita said...

what is happening NONE of my games match with COOKIES BLOG? Anyone else having this problems? How can I get back insync or find the correct level for 4711?
LUCKY BOARD please

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please, need some help

LIN said...

Not doing very well on this level can get the keys but not enough special candies to smash all of the jelly. Need some help please.


Lin

Anonymous said...

Oh for goodness sake, this level is now 21 moves to get 92 jellies and 50 meringues whereas it was 22 moves for 46 jellies and 50 meringues. That's so unfair to those of us who started later. One would think that they'd be trying to entice new players instead or pushing them away 😔

Rute Lima said...

You say, save a colourbomb, i hardly can make one, lets say save it. Are you talking with normal players? if you are, im not a normal player. I suffer. Please, a lucky board, ok?

Lili10 said...

J'en peux plus de ce niveau 3 jours dessus
Posté pour la chance Merci

Lili10 said...

Toujours bloqué posté pour la chance Merci

Rena said...

I need a lucky board please