Candy Crush Saga Level 4726 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4726 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4726 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to collect 24 licorice to complete the level.
The main thing to remember is that the spawner will give you some of the licorice you need, so you mustn't destroy it too early. For this reason you must only use the stripe/wrap combo in the bottom left when you need to clear the bombs before they count down to zero.
Leave the bombs as long as you can while you collect the keys in the top left section, the keys will unlock the licorice both at the top left and around the spawner. Once the licorice is unlocked you should make special candies and combos to collect it in the top left, but try to avoid making combos that will hit the spawner, you need to let it spawn licorice.
Keep count of how many times you hit the spawner and how many licorice you need, you need to use the stripe/wrap combo at the bottom to clear the bombs when they get to 1, but every time you do this you will hit the spawner and stop it from spawning. The stripe/wrap at the bottom will collect licorice too. 
This is a game of balance, the balance between the number of licorice you need and the bombs counting down at the bottom. Both have to be watched carefully if you are going to complete the level.


Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

37 comments:

Dex F said...

The 1st time I played this with the full bot, I destroyed the spawner & didn’t collect enough licorice.
The 2nd time, the board got reshuffled & I was unable to destroy the bombs in time.
I had trouble collecting the keys both games.
Third time was the charm. I worked on getting the keys & keeping the bombs under control using the wrap/stripe on the lower
right corner. I never destroyed the spawner which I think helped a lot. I collected enough licorice with 11 moves to spare.
Good luck!

Michelle said...

This just sucks

jenn2727 said...

posting for luck

Mary-Rose74 said...

Thanks Dex, for your tips helped me immensely!!

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible 😣

Fred said...

Impossible level
Can’t get it close
Use a lot of boosters but no way
Need help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks

Sharda said...

Help

Emsa8 said...

Such a fun level! Wow! First failed several times. Read Cookies advices, 100% success with 1st try. Had really not a good start (took me very long to free/get the first key). But then.... this balance game was mere fun. Got the last 2 liquorices wirh the last move (did not use/need any boosters).

CMF said...

Wasted too many lives before coming here. Gotta remember to read the tips FIRST

MissyM said...

I've gotten within needing just a couple of licorice a few times, but can't get those last ones. I don't have enough Hammers to just hit them. Need just a couple more moves.
pfl

MissyM said...

There's another different thing happening on CC now.
I go back to a lower level (say 666) to play for Sugar Drops. When I complete that level (or lose it) I get shuttled back to the top and into the Build-a-Bot and have no choice but to play the current level (in this instance it's 4726).
I don't like this because I don't always want to play the current level (maybe I'm down to just two lives) and prefer to go to lower levels to earl sugar drops.
After I've played level 4726 (and am still losing at it) I can then scroll back down to level 666. That is very time consuming.
They gave us back 1168 as a sugar drop level, but it's almost impossible to beat.
At these high levels the game is difficult enough without more road blocks being added.
Anyone else having this problem?

Martha A said...

Posting for luck. Not find I g this as easy as some of you😬

gidget said...

posting for luck

Gramma Linda said...

Posting for luck PLEASE

Teeay said...

I must have got a lucky board, passed first go.

TRE said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

Missy M,
I also go back to the lower levels to get points. It seems like as soon as I fill up the points I need I win the current level. However, I do go out of the game and come back in after each lower level I play. I do this to give friends at the lower levels lives and they give me lives also.
My email is wood1957@icloud.com.
I have no idea how to get into my google account.

ZZ said...

Tough one.

Lucky board will come soon though.

Good luck to all.

Deb V. said...

Posting for luck!

candy crusher said...

Been on this level for a few days now. I have not even come close to getting all of the keys! I need a lucky board please.

Anônimo said...

Outro nível de porco igual aos desenvolvedores do Site. Hora de excluir o CC. Não é mais divertido.

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck

Tina said...

posting for luck

collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level.

karenv said...

What’s a sugar drop?

karenv said...

Can’t stand that candy crush is just waiting for a winning board now. There’s no skill Just luck over how quickly you get a winning board. If they don’t want you to win you can use a ton of special items and they will still make sure you lose.

Georgeann said...

No longer exists. King took it away to make game more difficult and to make more $$

TrickyTricky said...

Pls luck

TrickyTricky said...

Lucky board pls

Mama Smurf said...

~posting~
~for~
~luck~

LIN said...

The video has 25 moves my game has 20 5 less. I cannot get the last couple of licourice please help,



Lin





Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Kay said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

In de video heeft dit niveau nog steeds 35 zetten, terwijl er in het echte doel slechts 25 zetten zijn.
Dus onmogelijk om dit niveau makkelijk te halen. Ik begrijp dan ook niet waarom deze als makkelijk is geclassificeerd.

Spike said...

Nothing fun about this 😕 Never get the keys unlocked in time to win. The mi use we pay 10 to keep playing..boom we win. I want some luck 😫

Megan L said...

Challenging level but fun, not just a "play til CC lets you win". Good advice from previous players, thanks! But I think I will definitely be here a while.. Could use some luck! Hard to hit those licorice on the top left, working on those and forget to watch bombs!

Nellebel said...

Wat een moeilijk niveau. Het lukt me maar niet. Aub help mij.