Candy Crush Saga Level 4730 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4730 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4730 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose a few lives before you mange to pass it. This is a jelly level with locked licorice making life difficult.
The main thing you need to concentrate on is clearing the cakes at the bottom of the board. The cakes will clear or unlock the licorice and also clear any visible jelly. First try to clear the licorice that is blocking the cakes at the bottom of the board. Once the licorice is out of the way you will be able to use the coconut wheels and stripes from the top of the board to clear the cakes. You can use the coconut wheels to unlock the licorice if you can't do it any other way, but wrapped candies will do a better job and will leave the coconut wheels to clear the inner cakes. The two outside cakes will not be cleared by the coconut wheels so you will have to clear these two cakes using stripes and stripe/wrap combos.
This is a very hard level and you will need a bit of luck to pass it without boosters although it is definitely possible to pass without boosters as the video below shows.


For anyone interested it took me 28 tries to complete this level and produce the vvideo below which is completed in 29 moves.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

28 comments:

Rick said...

The Windows 10 PC users are way ahead of the mobile users. They are now at
levels 4791 to 4805, while the mobile users are at levels 4716 to 4730. That is 5 episodes ahead. I don't know why King allows this to happen. I believe there much more mobile users than PC users.

Rick said...

There is only one episode this week for us, mobile users, but the PC users got two, that is why they are getting farther ahead. Anyway, till next Wednesday.

Elektra said...

I'm a mobile user (iphone 6s) and I got 2 episodes this morning: 4716-4745.

carlton said...

i also got 2

Rick said...

Sorry guys. I thought there was only one episode on mobile yesterday. I was using my Samsung Android and it went only up 4730. There were really two episodes on mobile, not one. This morning I open Candy Crush on my Ipad and it went to 4731. I checked my Samsung and it is was still at 4730. What I did was updated my Candy Crush Saga and after the update it went to 4731. I also got my Bot back. I finished up to level 4745. My Windows 10 PC goes to 4746 but I am still having the black screen problem and I cannot play on it, so I have to wait until the new episodes will be available on mobile.
Till next Wednesday.

KK said...

Episodes impossible without boosters

completed level 4716 to 4745
WTF hard

until next Wednesday

KK

EL BEATLE said...

I used a choc ball and a stripe/wrap. Everything just fell into place on the first attempt.

Fred said...

Impossible level for me
Can’t get it close
Need a great help candy
Posting for lucky board
Thanks

Raven73 said...

Surprise surprise surprise another ridiculously hard level that’s not marked accordingly .... seriously whoever is in charge of marking these levels they need to really play the level before they go ahead and mark it. Unless you have loads and loads of boosters you’re here until you get a lucky board

Ness said...

Been here for a week😠

Anonymous said...

Hoping for a lucky board .......

Anonymous said...

Last place in episode race, such a loser

Anonymous said...

So effin rigged unless you are previleged.
Everytime I needed 1 stripe or had a sprinkle with a stripe the stripe ALWAYS went in the wrong direction!!!!

TRE said...

posting for luck

He said...

Posting for luck

Anônimo said...

Outro nível de porco igual aos desenvolvedores do Site. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e fraudulento.

Tina said...

Rediciulous,video and game are different,so tired of this

Marwanjo said...

Out of order. No comments no players. No CC to play, boring!

Marwanjo said...

And again you lose many players CC! Make your game populair again instead of hooked as a boring game without fun!

Unknown said...

This level sucks, posting for luck

Jan said...

Need help please!!! Tried so many times.

bonita said...

cookie explained this level exactly--now to DO IT> lol I need help (old brain)just doesn't see future moves well.
Please an easy Lucky Board--been trying for awhile & don't want to buy a win like the last 4 out of 5 games.
HELP & thank you

DianeM said...

There is no way to win this level without a board with many, many special candies. I’ve been doing this for a week and have used every strategy I know without success. I have lost all of my standings in the races too. I’m so disappointed and not having any fun. Good luck to everyone else trying to pass this level.

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please getting nowhere !!!!!!!

Julie joel said...

This level is awful not getting anywhere it's hopeless please give me more moves or I'll scream I need help candy crush please I beg you

Kathy said...

It seems like now I have to spend 3 days on every level, and on my laptop this one isn't even considered hard. Posting for luck yet again.

Lili10 said...

Bloquer depuis 2 jours posté pour la chance Merci

Visaman said...

Posting for luck