Candy Crush Saga Level 4733 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4733 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4733 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an ingredients level, you have to collect just one cherry to complete the level.
The cherry has to travel down the left column, through the portal at the bottom and into the right column, from there it will drop down to the bottom of the board and the exit.
Before any of this can happen you need to collect the keys to unlock the two columns. The keys will drop from the dispensers at the top of the board once there is space for them to drop out Nd they only drop every few moves so the sooner you get them dropping the better chance you have of collecting them. 
Vertical stripes and stripe/wrap combos aimed at the top will unlock the licorice and get the keys dropping. A double colourbomb combo is the best combo as it will clear a lot of cake sections as well as unlock or clear licorice. There is no need to clear the cakes, but if they get cleared they will help to collect any keys and clear any waffles and licorice that are unlocked. If you do get the chance to clear the cakes they will be much more useful once all the keys are collected as they will clear layers from the waffles holding the cherry back.


Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

33 comments:

Unknown said...

All of my keys dropped in the left column, could not get astripe in the left column so used hammers to destroy keys. Won on first try.

Luís Bernardo said...

The problem is definitely the column the keys drop. Always in a side one. Hammers is the solution.

Nantz said...

I was trying so hard to clear the cakes....not needed, after getting all the keys, just get the cherry out. I needed 1 more turn and got a lucky spin , after watching a video,for 5 more moves.

EL BEATLE said...

Achieved in about 6 attempts, using the advice on here.

CMF said...

Wish I had some hammers

JB said...

totally stuck can't clear the blockers once the keys have all dropped. Posting for luck.

Barry gilbert said...

Same as jb . Posting for luck

ellen the enforcer said...

That was a lot harder than it looked. Took two days even after King gave me free spaceships to use. So many times it came down to one more move to win but I never caved. Finally a daily spin and a coconut wheel gave me the edge I needed. Onward Crushers!

Tineke said...

HELP ME AUB!!!!

TRE said...

POSTING FOR LUCK

Lymbo said...

Why am I finding this level so hard? Been stuck here for days! Lucky board please!

Grandma said...

Short on hammers so help needed please

Player said...

Have to wait again as usual. I estamate 100 to 150 attempts before getting a go....

Player said...

Almost no comments but still i am struggling to pass this level without ANY classification. Wonder what is wrong......🤔👎👎👎

Player said...

As i said before, you are very selective who you give a pass king. After countless attempts and not ONE shot i am getting very discouraged by playing cc. What is wrong with you king. This level has NO CLASSIFICATION WHATEVER and still you let players struggle. This is becoming sick.

Anônimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e ridículo. Deletando o CC.

Tina said...

PFL

Tina said...

Game I think is so rigged!!!!

Tina said...

This level has NO CLASSIFICATION WHATEVER and still you let players struggle. This is becoming sick.like I said it is RIGGED TO!!!!!!! NEED TO FIX

Marwanjo said...

Last comment in april? What is going on with this game CC.? Is this your end?

Tina said...

posting for luck


Cruella714 said...

Not sure why i'm finding this level so hard if only 21 comments, hmm, I guess it the WAIT FOR LUCKY BOARD!
Lori

Shirley Ragland said...

I AM CERTAINLY FINDING THIS LEVEL HARD! PLEASE, I NEED SOME HELP!

bonita said...

Cookies tips helped a lot--I haven't been able to execute --but least I now know what to shoot for. CC developers as usual took away one move--PITA techies.
Posting for a LUCKY BOARD---one that practically plays itself. haha

Houly68 said...

Insanely boring! I've been on the level for weeks and haven't even sniffed clearing it! It just sucks! Start to just hate the game! Sucks!

Houly68 said...

Another piece of sgit that makes you wanna quit the game! Typical of these higher level! They cheat! As soon as you make progress they shut you right down! Level sucks! Boring, stupid and total waste of time! Hate it! Days now and haven't even got close! SUCKS!!!

VIRGINIA said...

otro mas nemos novimientos mas llaves y caen todas del costado solo las bombas lo solucionas cahu me aburri

VIRGINIA said...

imposible che me voy no gasto en potenciadores ya se me comio todos los uye habia ganado no caen las llaves

wtrc said...

One hour of prolong play plus counselors boosters still nowhere near finishing the only way forward is a lucky board please ⁉️ 🥴

Rute Lima said...

Ive been here for 3 days now. Impossible after Candy changed it, put all that keys. I have no boosters, you dont give them any more. So, if you dont give a very very very lucky board, i think Santa will find me here in December.

Lili10 said...

Pourtant pas noté difficile mais....posté pour la chance Merci

Spike said...

I hate how Cookie says you are bound to lose a few, haha..more than that. Last level was hard and used my boosters, now another level with keys before we can play. I need a lot of luck or you will all hear me scream 😱

Spike said...

Boosters don't help the darn keys are hidden so we can't get them. B.S.🤑 CC wants more money.