Candy Crush Saga Level 4735 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4735 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4735 Candy Crush Saga is a score level, you have to score as many points as possible in the moves available. At the time of writing the score needed for 1 star is 120,000 in 25 moves, but this could change in the future so you will have to check on your own game what the score is.
The only way to get the score needed is by using colourbombs but to begin with you won't be able to make one as the board is too restricted. The next best candy to use to clear the board and get a reasonable score are wrapped candies. Use wraps and stripe/wrap combos to clear the waffles and also detonate the UFO fairly early. The UFO will clear some of the waffles so the sooner you use it the better as it will help to open up the board.
Switch the wrapped candies in the middle together to help clear the waffles too once you start to get these dropping in the middle. Wraps will also give you the best score after colourbombs, so if you can't make a colourbomb make a wrap instead.
Once you have some space to work you need to make colourbombs, this will give you the best score if used on the colour that has most candies on the board. Also using one colourbomb could help you make another by removing a colour from the board. When you are getting low on moves try to keep making colourbombs, if you have a choice between using a colourbomb and making another, make another as they can be left on the board at the end and this could be enough to get you over the line.
This is quite a hard level to pass without boosters and even using a colourbomb booster makes little difference as there are not many candies on the board at the start.


Video by Cookie with 25 moves
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

57 comments:

Roger75 said...

Level 4745 done! See you next Wednesday.

Raangle5 said...

I'm stuck on 4743. Need some advice and a lucky board. Posting for luck 🍀

Sunny in Buffalo said...

#4743 was tough, I added a wheel and stripe/wrap combo, board opened with wrap above wheel next to middle column, that blasted the column for a good start, had to use 2 hammers to burst the cake, got the last nuts. Til Wednesday...

Raangle5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raangle5 said...

@Sunny in Buffalo - Thanks for the advice. Finally made it through 4743. See you Wednesday 🍀

Linda said...

This is supposed to be an easy one?????? Can't even get close.

Dee said...

Combos the key. I found stripe/wrap combos and CB/wraps the best ones. Just keep making those and you’ll get the points! Good luck.

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible 😣

EL BEATLE said...

It took about 5 attempts. Just create as many stripes , but especially wraps, as possible, in the middle of the board - a few colour bombs help!

Patty said...

Posting for luck!!

Jeff w said...

I couldn't pass this on my PC, first try on the phone with 159,380. No build a bot on the PC and the levels play differently such a load of BS.

Becky said...

I've never had this much trouble getting points! Help!

CMF said...

Posting for luck

Sb said...

I need help

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

gidget said...

posting for luck

Ness said...

I'm averaging 20,000 hard to make any combos!

Sindy said...

Posting for luck! Thought this was gonna be anaverage one but it's impossible as usual!! Help please

Nana said...

Posting for a lucky board please

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Gillian said...

Don't detonate your own colourbombs. Make them...but them get blown up by something else...and Voîla

Anna said...

I just tried this level for the 1st time. I’m about 13k short and trying to decide what to do. When I’m close on 1st try, makes me think I can pass w/o boosters so just let it go and try again. However, reading how tough it is, was probably a fluke and I should invest the gold for some more moves and finish it off. I’m about 2 hrs away from my next free spin. Think I’ll try to leave it alone and come back after 2 hrs. If I’m lucky, game won’t refresh and I can try the free spin before spending $.

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again

J.J. said...

Absolutely pointless, no hope of passing, level after level of waiting for lucky board. Time to QUIT I think

Webjeepers said...

What a pointless, brain dead piece of crap level! What is the point of playing when I can’t even come close even when I have tons of special candies? Thinking seriously of quitting as candy crush isn’t fun anymore! Posting for luck...

Cher said...

This one is such a bitch .
Never going to finish it .

Unknown said...

Hoe dan!

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Koni said...

Posting for luck.

Nay said...

Day 3 and still stuck. Can’t even get close! Posting for luck.

Donna said...

pfl

TRE said...

lucky board needed

skiq said...

Too many of these impossible boring levels. No thinking required. I need a lucky board. Only way. Meh.

Sherelle said...

Difficult

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please

Unknown said...

Publicando para el tablero de la suerte por favor

shelleyjim said...

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

He said...

Posting for luck

Deb V. said...

POSTING FOR LUCK PLEASE,

Winegums said...

Good luck with forming stripes and colorbombs! This is pointless (pardon the pun). I’m lucky if I can get a stripe let alone open up the board. A SCAM for sure.

Anônimo said...

Agora todos os níveis dependem de sorte e usar muitos boosters. Nao é mais divertido, chega.

Linda Maitan said...

Posting fir luck

A kaky said...

Posting for luck

Linda Maitan said...

Crazy. I’ve was so close twice
Posting for luck

Popmeg said...

Posting for luck

Crushed said...

Posting for luck

Brian kite said...

I am really struggling on this level normally one of my favourite kind but the best I can reach is seventy thousand and that only once a lucky board would be more than helpful please

Mandy said...

Posting for luck, no where near the required score please help!

Jo said...

Can’t get close to the score required. Posting for luck

Marwanjo said...

Like i Saïd levels become impossible, you never reach pointes to need it. Bullshitt. But hè players its CC. A game where you can waist your time! Up and go on with other and better games, I mean not kingsize games!

Tina said...

posting for luck

Jan said...

Posting for luck,help!!!

anonymous said...

cookies tips right on
got it third try

Carole said...

Please help

Julie joel said...

This is level 4735 so why does poser Roger 75 brag he's just done 4745 he really gets on my nerves big show off, I need help for this not posers showing off

Hans Andersson said...

Julie! Roger has been a bragger since day one. Still he sits and asks for a lucky board on EVERY level he plays. Dont bother him. He is NOTHING!!!! The game was much easier when he played to as they had much more boosters AND à LOT more moves to play with!!!

Rute Lima said...

wow, nerves flowing. Different game no more points. Lucky board to go on. Please.