Candy Crush Saga Level 4748 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4748 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4748 Candy Crush Saga is a score level, you need to score as many points as possible in the moves available to complete the level. At the time of writing the score needed for one star is 700,000 but this could change at any time so you will need to check your own game to see what score you need.
The game starts with some colourbombs on the board, but you can't use them as they have licorice beside them. This doesn't matter as they will always be useful even if you don't use them at all as they will detonate at the end and will still give you more points.
The fishing floats are useful as the fish will target the bombs and prevent them from counting down to zero, so if you are unable to clear the bombs the fish could do it for you.
What you need to do, as with all score levels, is to make colourbombs and use them to clear as many bombs as possible, this is the only way to get the points deeded.
This is a hard level to get more than one star on.


Video by cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

29 comments:

KayJay said...

The bombs DO NOT DETONATE AT THE END, if they did I wouldn't be stuck here.....PFLLLLLL

Dee said...

Key: double wraps set off tons of fish! Finished with 3 moves left.

Dex F said...

I played multiple games, losing the bot, piece by piece. But I started each game with 2 CB side by side. It didn’t matter because I kept losing.
When I finally won, I was able to make more specials, including a CB. The stripes that fell from the dispensers only managed to generate a few fish.
I used each CB on the bombs with at least 4 of the same color. Doing this several times helped.
And I think I hit more fish too.
I’m just glad it’s over.
Good luck!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck.

HFP said...

Releasing fish is the key. Mix as many stripe, wraps and combos as possible. I had all the points needed with 9 moves left to play. Had to continue making combos so the fish could take care of the bombs. Good luck!

dr said...

Double color bombs clear locked items and more. They DO NOT PRODUCE MANY POINTS. dr

Patty said...

What a horriable boring level, posting for a lucky board please!!!!

Barry gilbert said...

Just go for tge floats all the time

Unknown said...

Utterly impossible.

Nidhi said...

Posting for luck

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Tineke said...

Wat weer een naar spel, HELP ME AUB!!!

TRE said...

Posting for luck

SammyJo said...

Help !!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe there aren't more comments...I can't get it.

Anonymous said...

Man I hate those bombs. Need a lucky board please king.

spike1 said...

What is with this game. Can’t win a level without com8ng here to post for luck....ridiculous. Help me please.

Grandma said...

Ridiculous level no skill at all just what the computer gives u and that’s nothing at the moment help needed please

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck

Marwanjo said...

That’s why I stop playing this game on level 4746 with me a lot of players seem.

Marwanjo said...

Same old story players I warn you, that’s why I stop at level 4746. Don’t waist your time.

Marwanjo said...

Like all american, dom, dommer domst.

Marwanjo said...

Hi player of cc, do you realy think you can play this game with stratigy? The game has chainged in the last few years. CC need money, the levels are changed, more difficult, less players, not populair at all anymore. So, they still want to earn money. When you are a full you buy boosters, So sad, but its your choice. The sad thing, it wont help you at all. As a past player, i like to follow players, i must say, took a very Good dissision,no fun and the game lose every day more players.

Unknown said...

I cant even get close
. Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

I can not even get close. No room to make combos or cb. Is there any way to pass this one and move on to the next.

bonita said...

cookies tips are great IF the bombs don't count down--
Looking for a LUCKY BOARD tired of always paying for extra moves & boosters/ CC developers lighten up evil spawns of the devil/ lol
thank you for the great blog.

Anon said...

This is SOoooooo boring. 2 weeks doing this!

Anon said...

I think I’ve lost the will to live!

Anon said...

What unfun game! 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒