Candy Crush Saga Level 4759 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4759 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4759 Candy Crush Saga is a dual task level, you have to collect two ingredients and clear all the jelly to complete the level. The nuts will travel down through the candy cane sections and then into the middle part of the board, the exit is in the middle section so once the licorice is cleared the nuts can drop down to it.
There are some wrapped candies hidden under the crystal candies and the one that will be most useful is the one at the top, this will start the clearance of the chocolate at the top of the board.
It can be tricky to see the colours of the candies under the crystal candies so look out for the indicative moves that the game will give you. You will need some powerful combos to clear the crystal candies and the jelly below them and colourbomb combos are best. Switch a colourbomb with a stripe or a wrap and this will go a long way to clearing the crystal candies and the jelly underneath.
The nuts shouldn't be too hard to collect as you clear the jelly, if you make plenty of combos you should get the nuts at least into the middle part of the board. Once the nuts are in the middle part of the board you need to clear the licorice and the nuts will drop down to the exit.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

33 comments:

Sharda said...

Help

Kcuf said...

Impossible even with full bot plus 10 hammers 20 hand switchs.

Kcuf said...

Time to quit.

Cathy said...

I'm struggling. Please help

Scotty said...

Someone said they used 10 hammers and 20 hand switches and still didn’t come close. That someone must have more money than sense. Getting the last cherry out is a bit tricky but can be done. Just keep blasting and the cherry/nuts take care of themselves.

Ness said...

Why is this not a hard level? Struggling with it!

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please

Anonymous said...

Looks like trouble....waiting for a lucky board :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Kiki1166 said...

Posting for luck

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Need help please

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

Eliza h said...

Help.

Babci said...

Why are there not more comments? Definitely need a lucky board to clear this one!!

Shunga said...

Struggling badly! Help! Help! Help!

Maureen said...

Ah king do you realize there’s a lockdown and I’m locked down as well... please help me before I go mad or I’ll delete the lot😡

Jo said...

I liked this at first but not any more. Nearly completed twice but those damned candy canes and now those stupid crystals that clear by pot luck.. Its a horrible level

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck

Difficult
Almost had it But at least you can have done say

Beansie said...

Posting for luck 🍀

Dog lover said...

😡😡 PFL!!

Anonymous said...

I have spent plenty of money on this level and cannot get anywhere. I am now posting for luck as it is my only option if I am to continue to play so please!!!!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck please

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Shirley Ragland said...

Same here, posting for help as usual. Wish I had this game when I was younger. I would have had much better luck. Thank you again for the help!

bonita said...

cookie--your tips are great I just don't see moves to make color bombs, stipes & wraps. Lucky Board please --the nuts are driving me NUTS.
Help
thank you for your blog , very helpful

Anonymous said...

What in the heck?? I can't even come close after almost a week! And several boosters! How is this even possible?? It's definitely not fun

Toscadee 23 said...

Sick to death of this level.... maybe it really is time I quit this game!! Posting for luck :(

anonymous said...

Color Bomb. Wrap finally worked for me

Shystar said...

Posting for luck please

Julllie said...

Please help me now!

Julie joel said...

Haven't posted for ages but this level is unbelievable it's horrible been on it for ages, I am thinking of quitting cos it's not fun anymore just hard work please give me more moves candy crush please I beg you

Candy Thompson said...

help

Rute Lima said...

Getting tired of you, Candy. Different again! Lucky board pls