Candy Crush Saga Level 4793 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4793 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4793 Candy Crush Saga is a jelly level and at the time of writing it is unlikely that you will pass it without using boosters. There are only 25 moves and there is a lot of locked licorice to clear before you can get to the jelly underneath.
First use the stripes and wraps to clear the licorice that is blocking the middle of the board, then you will need to destroy the spawner in the bottom half of the board. The quicker you can destroy the spawner the more chance you have of clearing the level. The spawner will fill up the middle of the board with blockers if you allow it.
The best way to get to the locked licorice in the bottom part of the board is to get two colourbombs together, this will make it much easier to clear the bottom sections at each side of the board.
If you can't manage to make a double colourbomb combo you will just have to keep blasting away with any other combo you can make, but don't expect to pass this level easily even with boosters.


Video by Johnny Crush using 1 hand switch
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

28 comments:

EL BEATLE said...

It's lovely to beat the odds! i got this on my first try. I had a stripe/wrap combo to start the game and that is all. I didn't get 2 choc bombs side by side as Cookie suggests. However, I got into the bottom of the board quite quickly and it just worked well for me!i

Cindy said...

The worst level in a long, long time. I can't even get close. No bueno!!! 😡

Sharda said...

Help

carlo27 said...

Impossible. After dozens of attempts, I am really pissed-off.
We can not waste our free time with this shit.

Pati said...

Really bored playing this level over and over with and without boosters so King it's time to give GranMa a friendly board please

Gramma Linda said...

Posting for luck PLEASE

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

This level sucks, day 2 !

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Not nice...help please

Unknown said...

Full Space Dash + fish booster & I passed with moves to spare.

Happy Crushing!

Obie's Mom

TRE said...

POSTING FOR LUCK

spike1 said...

So, no boosters. Not sure how to beat this one. Could use a lucky board, please!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck please!

Fraggy said...

Unlikely to achieve this without boosters, well that’s me stuffed. Please would you send me a lucky board as you have so kindly done before 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Fraggy said...

On my last 4 goes, I have been left with 3 jellies. Stop teasing me please and send me a little bit more luck, thanks. 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Fraggy said...

Please, I am fed up with this one 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Anônimo said...

Outro nível de porco igual aos desenvolvedores do site. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e fraudulento. Adeus.

Ellen said...

Help!!!

Laura said...

First try. I started with a colorbomb from winning previous level but I couldn't get it into a place where it would be helpful. I focused on getting the dispensers dropping stripes and wraps and then using the conveyors to get them together and in position. Good luck everyone!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck - again!

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck

meliana said...

And now i hv to clear 96 jellies with only 24 moves? If the original version is a hard level it means kow i got super hard level and it means impossible to be finished? This game is more and more ridiculous, not fun anymore

Bobsdoll said...

So frustrated! I am unable to sign into my account so my devices would sync. It keeps telling me there was a connection error!! Any thoughts?

VIRGINIA said...

jua jua 24 movimiwntos 90 desobes es una brome no gasto en potenciadores me aburro

DianeM said...

This is the most bored I’ve been in a long time. This level is impossible to beat - there is no strategy and you just have to swipe mindlessly. The last levels have been so much fun - like the old days when the game first started. You could figure out the strategy of the board and use some thought to get through. Just no fun any more.

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please, getting nowhere !!!!!!!!

Candy Thompson said...

help