Candy Crush Saga Level 4799 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4799 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4799 Candy Crush Saga is an ingredients level, you have to collect 2 nuts to complete the level. The nuts travel down the left column of the board when the blockers are cleared from below them. The first nut is already on the board in the exit column, but the second not can only drop onto the board once the popcorn on the right is grown into a colourbomb.
The cake can be helpful, but if you clear it once the wraps on the left are uncovered you will lose the wraps without them doing any good, so best to clear the cake early if you can.
The best combos to use are colourbomb/stripe combos as these will hit a lot of different things at the same time, but a double colourbomb will also be helpful if you can make one.
The moves have been reduced since the level was launched which has made it a bit harder to complete and you will need a bit of luck.
The video below starts with 25 moves but it is completed in 19 moves.


Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

29 comments:

EL BEATLE said...

Not too bad. Achieved in about 5 attempts using a hand switch and hammer.

MissyM said...

I can't believe there aren't more comments. We have 22 moves to get the nut down the left column, which is locked in crystal and with multi hit blockers.
Am I the only person struggling to pass this one?
pfl

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Ness said...

Yep, I'm struggling too!

Anonymous said...

Lucky board please :-( :-( -( :-( :-( :-(

Flippenheck said...

Help please

TRE said...

posting for luck

Fraggy said...

What am I doing wrong? Please send me a lucky board, Thankyou. πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Jeannies said...

Oh dear another level with not enough moves πŸ˜”

AnΓ΄nimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. NΓ£o vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e fraudulento. Hora de excluir o CC.

Tisha Thomas said...

The coconut wheel is a valuable asset if it is situated where it can blast the crystals over over the cake. This makes it easy to clear the cake early on, which in turn clears some of the blockers under the nuts.

Cindy said...

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jo said...

Can’t get close not enough moves please help me

Jo said...

Help please

Marwanjo said...

Don’t waiste your time like cc say! That’s why the levels are hopeless. Less players by each level. Sad to see CC distroy there game! I don’t understand why king size games are so uninterest, mabey they earn enough, but on this way they lose a lot of players. I already fed up by the kingsize game!

Marwanjo said...

I don’t even try it anymore! Hopeless levels, read comments, eh, a few! No fun, impossible but most annoying , irritating. Glad I have better games to play than this bullshitt!

Marwanjo said...

Whipe, combinate and relax? Let me laugh, its only stress CC. You lose every day players, about What are we talking?!

Marwanjo said...

Wat more can i say! Cc and the kingsize game is not my playing game. YES i throw the towel in the ring.. to play this game is far, far away from fun. Sorry CC but youyr game is to boring, dissapointed and not from this time compare by other games. To be honest, your game make me and a lot ofplayers sick. I have still, no kingsize games, to play. Hallejully.

Marwanjo said...

Why should you believe in a game while players gave up in playing this game and dont have interest in this game? Believe me a lot of players and as far i know, millions left playing this game!

Marwanjo said...

A few words! Impossible! No fun! And a game on his end!
That’s why it is not populair anymore.

Marwanjo said...

And Thats What cc is! Difficult levels, no fun ! Seems kingsize think they are thebest. Well for most players, Read the comments, follow the walkthrough, Beside that, follow the opinion of players, they score low in games. Clear for me.

Marwanjo said...

Sometimes you are done with a game! My time is now! Done with Cc! Not a hard desission cause most players think the same way! Its better to remove a game and focus on better games!

Marwanjo said...

And no players anymore, I quitt

Jan said...

Day 2 on this impossible level. Help!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

I really think there's a glitch in this one my board does not show a popcorn I have no idea what it is but when it gets released it turns into an apple and it does not move am I doing something wrong

bonita said...

I wish Kaz & Cookie & all Pros would use up all the moves so evil developers would stop taking away the number of moves to make the level impossible----haha.
Lucky Board please--one that lets me make specials to win
Thanks for the blog

Pat L said...

These levels are becoming impossible to make. The game is no linger rum. It’s stressful. You only win when candy crush decides to give you a lucky board. It’s not how well you play any,ore. Very annoying.

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please