Candy Crush Saga Level 4804 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4804 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4804 Candy Crush Saga is an ingredients level, you have to collect the nuts and cherries to complete the level.
The ingredients have to drop down the middle part of the board to the exits at the bottom and the only thing you have to concentrate on is clearing the two cakes at the bottom of the board. The cakes are blocking the exits and when you clear them they will also help to clear the candy curls which are also stopping the ingredients from dropping down.
As you are working on clearing the cakes you need to make sure you also destroy the bombs before they count down to zero. If you clear the cakes quickly enough they will clear the bombs, but usually you will have to clear them as you work on the cakes.
Once the cakes are gone the ingredients should mostly drop out of the exits without any problem but you might just have a couple of candies to clear to get the remaining ingredients.


Video by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

32 comments:

Sharda said...

Help

Barry gilbert said...

Very easy first go .

Anonymous said...

Easy fun level...finished with 15 moves left...first time...fun for a change :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Dave said...

'Easy'? 'Finished with 15 moves to go'? Erm - how?
I've had a lot of goes and still haven't managed to get enough combos to clear a single cake yet. Has it changed from what these people have played?

Anonymous said...

Easy?? Are you kidding, not for me!

Anonymous said...

These previleged people that make these videos have it easy, all the sprinkles that they get from king.
I want an easy board!

shelleyjim said...

Easy???? NOT😡😡😡😡😡

Anônimo said...

Outro nível de porco igual aos desenvolvedores do site. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e fraudulento. Adeus.

Laura said...

Coconut wheel helped. Cleared the second Cake with my last move and it cleared all of the ingredients!

WIXY Rick said...

Seriously? 3 colorbombs in the first 13 moves? Why don't I get boards like this? What a crock. Guess I'll just keep muddling through until the Candy crush gods decide to let me pass. Another BS level with limited moves and no skill required. Wait it out until you get that lucky board.

Brian kite said...

I wonder how many moves this level had when it started there are now only 17 which makes it virtually impossible to clear the bombs. Desperate for a lucky board please otherwise I shall be giving saga up no chance on this level

Brian kite said...

Desperate now for a lucky board please no chance with only 17 moves otherwise I guess it's time to move on

Tina said...

posting for luck

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck

Jan said...

Need luck, plrase!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

TrickyTricky said...

Luck pls

TrickyTricky said...

Impossible

Aisha said...

I need luck

Aisha said...

Still there no progress

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please, getting nowhere, not enough moves !!!!!!

Tga said...

So annoying. Why are these impossible levels not marked as hard? Really tired of this one.

Unknown said...

I just did it after several attempts. I concentrated on clearing the cakes. Once I did that everything fell down. I had one move left. Clear the cakes, Don.t worry about the ribbons.

Sarah said...

Down to 17 moves though it’s really 16 because the bombs are impossible to clear before they explode. I’ve played 64 times and I haven’t been able to clear a single cake.

MicT said...

It’s another level where moves are reduced, making it impossible unless you get a lucky board. It’s also quite boring.I’m sure I’ll get through at some point.

Rogue said...

Another wait for a lucky board, ffs shite level pfl

Katydid said...

Asking nicely for some HELP!!!!!

Kay said...

Posting for luck

Lb said...

Please CC I need a lucky board!!! I have tried and tried to get passed this level but can't even get close to clearing the cakes I am not buying anything and I don't have any boosters. Please give me a lucky board! Good luck everyone! Stay safe stay healthy!

Stylish said...

Too few moves, lucky board needed!

Lili10 said...

Posté pour la chance Merci