Candy Crush Saga Level 4809 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4809 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4808 Candy Crush Saga is an ingredients level, you have to collect two cherries to complete the level. The cherries will drop down to the exits as soon as the waffles and blockers below them are cleared.
The best candies to clear the waffles are wrapped candies and stripe/wrap combos. From the start you should be looking for chances to make wraps and colourbomb/wrap or colourbomb/stripe combos. Any special candy or combo that will clear waffles should be used whenever possible. There is no other strategy other than this. Stripe/wrap combos along the bottom of the board will clear the icing blockers as well as the waffles so are worth making also.
There is no real strategy to this level, just clear the waffles and blockers and the cherries will find their way to the exits.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

26 comments:

msnega said...

Have to post for luck/lucky board. Don't hate me people.

Francesmenth said...

They've changed the game so you can't "reset" anymore. You can back out but it keeps giving you the same board. Sorry mothers.

Elektra said...

Yeah, a real bummer that we can't reset for better boards!! I did see that if you back out, and then add an available booster, you get a different board. But the choice is one of those. One of the best perks gone!!!!

pmat said...

They have tightened up Candy Crush so much. Not many ways to get boosters. I’m thinking of giving up. What other games have people turned to. I’m disappointed.

EL BEATLE said...

Personally I have never known how too reset for better boards - and so i can claim some satisfaction in that. This level took me about 10 goes. The licorice wheel was very handy for this level.

Claire said...

Can’t seem to beat this level. No boosters and not enough moves. Thinking of finding another game as well. They are taking the fun out of playing.

Indy said...

Coconut wheels are a life saver. Indy

Barry gilbert said...

Bg here again . Another first go easy level . Just make lots of wraps like before

Tineke said...

HELP ME AUB!!! HELP.

TRE said...

posting for luck

Eliza h said...

Need luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for a lucky shot at this level.

Laura said...

The main thing for me was to make myself slow down and remember that this was an ingredients level.

Cindy said...

🥺

Cindy said...

😡

Marwanjo said...

Wow, no comments after august? There must be realy wrong with CC! When do they stop with the difficult shitt levels? Of course they lose players. To be honest, for me cc can better stop, interest in this game is far away, also for the players!

Marwanjo said...

Same old shitt! After level 3000 its only difficult, no fun. IT makers easy to stop and dont play anymore. More a game to get you depressed. Last thing i want that, not neccesarry cause There are much better games to pla. So, i leave cc behind me, not a difficult dissision cause the levels are shitt, annoying and boring.

Marwanjo said...

This is the way how cc play this game. Sorry for cc, but players are not So stupid, they are notice of the false stratigy of cc. Read comments and the big lose of players they lose everyday. Believe me, cc Will be going to his end. ,

Marwanjo said...

Not a game to waist your time like most players say, I agree!

Marwanjo said...

The levels of cc are the most waist time to play! As far i know now players think the same way!

meliana said...

Again??? I hv completely different board again? I hv to clear 116 jellies and collect 2 cherries with only 27 moves???
Ok....im quite this game. I hv been trying but not getting closer. So frustrating playing this game not fun anymore

bonita said...

I passed 4808 like in 5 tries--CC gave me a miracle win. haha
This level as explained by COOKIE -STRAIGHT FORWARD---BLAST AWAY. One major problem I not getting specials or color bombs or wraps/stripes.
Lucky board please.
thanks for tips & video--big help

Joosy said...

It's harder now because the toffee squares are more difficult to get rid of than the old waffles.

Joosy said...

Commented here then went back and used a coconut wheel that I had. A colourbomb came on the board so used the two together and passed just like that.

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please, getting nowhere !!!!!!!

Rena said...

Lucky board please