Candy Crush Saga Level 4814 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4814 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4814 Candy Crush Saga is an ingredients level, you have to collect 6 ingredients to complete the level. The ingredients will find their way to the exits at the bottom as long as the way is clear for them to drop. 
First you need to clear the chocolate from the top of the board so that the ingredients can drop out of the dispensers. Once the ingredients are on the board you should make moves near the bottom of the board. You need to make special candies and combos to break the locked licorice and clear that and the chocolate out of the way. Don't worry too much about the popcorns at the bottom of the board, if you make enough combos they will be grown into colourbombs, but you don't need to clear them to complete the level unless you are very unlucky and have an ingredient stuck behind them.
Sometimes the final ingredient doesn't drop in time to complete the level, so once you are down to the last couple of ingredients make sure you make moves under the dispensers to get the final ingredient onto the board before it is too late.


Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

15 comments:

EL BEATLE said...

A very easy level for once! First go.

Erick S said...

I failed in my first attempt (before viewing the blog), then looked at the blog and supporting video, the flow made sense (I had an ingredient get stuck on my first attempt and I couldn't figure out how to free it), and I passed on my next attempt. Challenging, but fair and fun. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Flippenheck said...

Only three posts????

TRE said...

Posting for luck

spike1 said...

Has everyone quit? I have played twelve times and can’t even get close. A lucky board would be greatly appreciated! Thank you King!

Eliza h said...

Need luck!

Eliza h said...

Thanks!!! Got it next try!

Unknown said...

Yes, if you are King’s pet I guess this would be easy. When they consistently give you the same 3 matches on the same location of the board, there is no way to complete a level like this when you are forced to make the same move over and over again because it is the only move available. At least the reset allowed the stupid first move to give you a chance.

Laura said...

I finally got this after at least a dozen times. I played the same way each time so the board was just kinder. I can't believe this isn't considered at least a hard level. The next one is labeled hard. Oh, boy! I can't wait.😫

Cindy said...

🤷🏻‍♀️

bonita said...

Cookie's tips & video are spot on except for the very PREDICTABLE . THE ROTTEN EVIL cc DEVELOPERS pulled their same BS stunt & lowered the moves by 2 precious moves. Hey techies--get original already--players pass so techs lower the moves or increase the amounts--making players BUY BUY BUY boosters & moves. NO fun
LUCKY BOARD--I AM TOO OLD FOR the same old same old crap

bonita said...

Lucky Board please like Kazuohk's . Didn't have to make moves on the 2 right columns --all the ingredients were on the left!!! I want that & 2 moves that developers REMOVED--EVIL SPAWN OF THE DEVIL--haha

MicT said...

Is anyone else having troubles with the last 2 ingredients just not dropping down until a couple of moves left? This is a hateful level! I’ve had several boards making moves, board is cleared and just no ingredients dropping down until too late. It’s really frustrating.

Kay said...

Posting for luck