Candy Crush Saga Level 4846 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4846 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4846 Candy Crush Saga is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. The cherries are not too much of a problem, they will drop out of the exits when you switch the yellow keys.
There is a definite strategy to level 4846, first you need to switch the yellow key in the top right of the board, this will unlock some of the main board so you can make moves there. Next you must collect the key in the top left corner, then switch the next yellow key on the right. Finally collect the key in the bottom right corner of the main board and this will release the final yellow key on the right which should be switched to release the cherries and they will drop out of the exits.
Once the ingredients are off the board you can concentrate on clearing the remaining jelly on the main part of the board. You may not have many moves left by the time you have collected all the keys so you need to try to make colourbombs and combos to have a chance of clearing the jelly.
There are 25 moves at the time of writing and the following video is completed in 21 moves without boosters.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

32 comments:

HD said...

There are two problems with this level on my android phone:

1. Many times, when I open the game (and have not switched the top yellow key yet, it states no more moves > oops!

2. When it is time to move/switch the middle right key, well it won't switch. When I hammered it, I ended up with one remaining cherry which can not be hit or moved.

Am I doing something wrong? HD.

HD said...

There are two problems with this level on my android phone:

1. Many times, when I open the game (and have not switched the top yellow key yet, it states no more moves > oops!

2. When it is time to move/switch the middle right key, well it won't switch. When I hammered it, I ended up with one remaining cherry which can not be hit or moved.

Am I doing something wrong? HD.

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that it’s best to start with no boosters. So I’m going to have to decimate my build a bot. Daft level. Will post when I’ve sorted. Interestingly Cookie never uses boosters.

Anonymous said...

Done. Only had 2 build a bot boosters and didn’t add any. Followed Cookies instructions. Still used a flying saucer and a hammer at the end. Definitely very hard level but not marked as such.

HD said...

HD here again, with noted glitches above. I had build a bot and a candy pet color bomb which expired when I went back to play and all played accordingly. Perhaps that "pet" color bomb was funking it up. Who knows? ...And that was a good point > anon @ 9:19. Thanks.

Sunny in Buffalo said...

HD, same problem, 3rd key would not switch, hammered it but left 1 cherry unable to drop. Tried it again on the desktop computer with no boosters, 2nd key could be switched and got it on the 1st try, go figure...

Elektra said...

Same here as Sunny-i-B -- got it on my 3rd try (each time losing a bot) with 1st try losing like HD explained above "oops". Not sure why it finally worked, but happy to be moving on!

Cammocat12 said...

Same here folks! It dealt out my board, before I touched anything, I got "oops". Ended up passing it several attempts later

Anonymous said...

Same..before I even make a move the board shuffled and then I get oops. Haven’t even been able to play yet.

Anonymous said...

Finally passed

Mezzanine said...

Help. How do I move the cherries that are stuck

Luís Bernardo said...

Terrible level. Done but to be honest I did not understand the racional to get the last cherrie. Uff!,,,

Godiva Gods said...

Thanks Cookie, would never have worked this one out! Lose the”bot” then follow the advice!

Ian said...

Not enough moves! Impossible!! Wants u to buy moves!! Time to quit

Unknown said...

I was ready to "lose the bot" (had a full one) so I started the level with that in mind. I finished with a few moves left so you can do this with a full bot.

Ditte said...

It's very important, that none of the yellow candies have been replaced by boosters. I think that's why the "oops" occurs. The only possible first move is to switch the top yellow key, but if a booster has replaced a yellow there are no possible moves and you get the oops. Also a problem if one of the yellows is a stripe or wrap, then the fruit can fall down a dead end and get stuck. So before you make a move check if all the yellows are there and that they're not stripes or wraps.

dr said...

Double CB is a disaster as in past levels sometimes. Leaves the cherries on a ledge. dr

Sharda said...

Help

Rhodesia said...

I started with a full bot but played the bombs carefully and not together. Finished first game with 5 moves to spare.

Rhodesia said...

I forgot to add that I followed Cookie's order of keys exactly.

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

liloldlady said...

Not enough moves. Posting for luck

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please

TRE said...

posting for luck

Tisha Thomas said...

Cookie uses boosters sometimes occasionally to pass some of the levels. When she does, she posts someone elses video. She's quite a good game player, but she doesnt claim to be a magician.

Jan said...

Help, please!!!

Jan said...

Help,please!!!

Jan said...

Help, please!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Shirley Ragland said...

This level is truly a nightmare! Please give me some help! Thank you ❤️

bonita said...

wow I am doomed since I don't even understand Cookie's tips & hints. Maybe just bad boards --since I have restricted moves & can't make color bombs, stripes & wraps.
Candy Crush I play to relax & do some thinking BUT this OLD BRAIN just isn't getting the drift.
Help please & LUCKY BOARD
thanks for your blog Cookie--how about sharing some of your skills too.lol

Genevieve DuTrieux said...

Posting for luck