Candy Crush Saga Level 4868 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4868 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4868 Candy Crush Saga is a score level, the score could change any time so there is no point me putting the score here, you will have to check on your own game to see the score you need to pass the level.
There are plenty of bombs on the board which will give you the score needed once you open up the board. There are also plenty of colourbombs in the form of popcorns, but it is fairly easy to make your own colourbombs.
As always with score levels you need to switch colourbombs with bombs to get the best scores. You will need to look carefully at the board before every move as it can be tricky to see the colourbomb patterns when the board is covered in bombs.
This is not a hard level at the time of writing, but this could change in the future. Once you are getting to the last few moves you should concentrate on making colourbombs to leave on the board at the end, these will be detonated after you have used all your moves and will give extra points.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

11 comments:

Rick said...

Getting the score here is not the problem. I got over 7,000,000 points on my first try. The bigger problem is controlling the bombs. Concentrate on killing the bombs with the lowest countdown first. The bombs have a countdown of 10. If you have only 10 moves left and all the bombs that are left have a countdown of 10, then you should pass this level.

EL BEATLE said...

I concentrated on killing bombs and then fell just short of 500,000 target! After that , on the next couple of tries, the bombs got me VERY quickly. On the 4th go, a combo turned up just at the right time, and the lowest countdown bombs exploded. After that I got lots of choc bombs and other combos and achieved the target easily with 3 stars.

cookie56 said...

Super easy.

rosereddragon said...

Pfl! If it's so easy, why can't I do it? The bombs count down every time!

Anônimo said...

Outro nível de porco igual aos desenvolvedores do site. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e fraudulento. Deletando.

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Ik houd van een uitdaging, maar 500000 in 20 zetten is echt onmogelijk wat ik ook probeer. En er staat bij dat het een makkelijk level is. Dat klopt ook niet. Wel erg jammer.

Brian kite said...

Why is the target now 900,000 this isn't fair please may I have a lucky board to put things right I cant get over 5000.000

Marwanjo said...

Like already said.. not playing, i only collect free boosters every day. Its a game which i no have interest at all!

Marwanjo said...

Like i already said, not a game for players, this game is Just bullshitt. Why are There less and less players play this game? Seems no one is interest in this game. For me i most of the time collect free boosters every day whithout playing. My interest in this game is far away. Of course, most find a better game to play, So did i.

BottaBingBottaBoom said...

Easy peasy! First try! Now that’s what I am am talking about! Nice change of pace! Not a scoring board as was shown and mentioned above. Just clear all the jellies. I didn’t even pay attention to how many jellies to clear before I started playing, but apparently wasn’t many. Just made a few moves and the cascading took care of the rest! BAM! Love it! ☺️🙌🏼