Candy Crush Saga Level 4894 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4894 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4894 Candy Crush Saga is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. The cherries have to travel through the sections closed in by the candy canes, so the blockers inside the fences have to be cleared to collect the cherries. As soon as the blockers are cleared the cherries will drop through and out of the exits.
The spawners att he bottom need to be cleared fairly quickly to prevent them from spawning licorice and blocking the board. Wrapped candies are the best for this and are fairly easy to make, so use them as much as possible.
As with all jelly levels you need to make as many special candies and combos as possible and blast everything on the board. This should also clear the blockers and spawners and help to complete the level.
Video by Johnny Crush
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

21 comments:

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck 🍀

EL BEATLE said...

An easy level. Achieved on first attempt, with 6 moves to spare. Choc bombs and stripes/wraps came up quickly and regularly.

MissyM said...

I'm not finding this one easy. I've played it many times and most of them I'm left unable to clear the 2 jelly under the bomb dispensers. I haven't enough hammers to just smash them out.

hillie said...

4894 a nother drama level play it for two dats and can pass this.

Hillie

Anonymous said...

Waiting for a lucky board :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Unknown said...

Added the fish booster to full Space Dash and cleared on the last move.

I didn't find this one easy and had a tough time making any special candies.

Happy Crushing

Obie's Mom

Donna said...

Well I am surprised people are still getting the space dash...I have not seen that for months and months..so long ago I forget. No wonder there are no comments if people still got that. I don't have it and that sucks. Uneven playing field. pfl

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Donna said...

Fourth day on this level. Been down to 2 jellys many times but only had one hammer. Getting very boring...pfl

TRE said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

I'd sure appreciate a lucky board!

Anônimo said...

Mentira.

Anônimo said...

Outro nível de porco igual aos desenvolvedores do site. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e fraudulento.

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck.

Mandy said...

Ugh! Desperately need a lucky board!

Tina said...

posting for luck

Cathy said...

This is actually a fun board. But I can’t get close to winning even though it isn’t rated hard. I need a lucky board with some great combos.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Marwanjo said...

I try iT once, shitt level as usual. Glad i play better games than cc or kingsize offer. What a bad, bad game to play. Thats why i only collect free boosters without playing. Best thing to do. For the rest kingsize games are trash, my opinion,.

bonita said...

Good tips Cookie BUT rotten CC developers DOUBLED the JELLIES. Wondering why NO post in over a 3 months--is this still a blog? Has Cookie left ?
Am I talking to myself?
SPOOKY--Like a GHOST TOWN
I will still beg for a LUCKY BOARD.
tHANK YOU

Unknown said...

Been playing for days and can't clear even with fish to clear. Need luck for sure!