Candy Crush Saga Level 4901 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4901 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4901 Candy Crush Saga is a jelly level and not too hard to complete at the time of writing.
The first move has to be to use the colourbomb, this will clear some of the waffles and open up the board a little. 
The most helpful thing on this board is the stripe dispenser in the middle of the conveyor, this will give you a stripe every time there is a space for it to drop out. It is also reasonably easy to make colourbombs if you plan carefully and these can be switched with the stripes to clear the blockers in the bottom part of the board.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


10 comments:

EL BEATLE said...

First go and I ended up 2 jellies short - but halfway through my wife told me that she had just completed it anyway!

Lilly678 said...

Not playing as many new games now because we cannot go back and play previous games to get boosters.

In the higher levels you NEED boosters.

Not fun anymore playing.

King is being so UNFAIR!!!

We all came this far playing your game. Please respect us more and give back the previous games where we can collect boosters!!!

KayJay said...

Not playing so much now that the boosters you earn are only timed so can't keep them, turned me off playing and it's a bit of a relief as I was obsessed with collecting sugar drops to get boosters, if you leave it this way King (timed boosters) you will lose a lot of players, I was dedicated but not so much anymore....phew

Anonymous said...

And AGAIN, king gives you several sprinkles next to stripes!!

Deb V. said...

Posting for luck!

Anônimo said...

Outro nível de porco igual aos desenvolvedores do site. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e fraudulento.

EmaR said...

Cc is not as fun anymore.
Hard level after hard level and all impossible without boosters. Posting for luck

Marwanjo said...

I don’t understand CC! What is the Mening of this game? Do you want money from your players or do you want to lose most of your players? I know the answer! Do you CC realise that? So why you lose so many players? NO FUN? I think so!

Maru said...

Posting for a little luck!

arjuca said...

encore une fois honteux, plus de 50 vies pour faire toujours la même chose, mais pas un € vous aurez, bye bye