Candy Crush Saga Level 4909 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4909 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4909 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to collect yellow candies to complete the level. The yellow candies are locked in licorice in the 4 corners of the board and under the locked cell in the middle of the board.
The keys will be eaten by the chocolate so you don't need to worry too much about them, although if they are cleared by a combo it's a bonus. The popcorn in the middle can give you a useful colourbomb.
There are a couple of ways to unlock and collect the yellows, first you can use a double colourbomb combo to either unlock or clear them. The second way, which is probably easier, is to make a colourbomb and hit it with a stripe or a wrap. Generally hitting a colourbomb with a special candy or combo will cause the colourbomb to hit the yellow candies.
Either of these things need to be done twice, once to unlock them and once to collect them.
I can't make a video of this level as I have free boosters on my game that I couldn't avoid getting so I will add a video from YT

Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

29 comments:

Judie said...

I finally studied the video Cookie posted and realized hitting a color bomb will go to the 4 corners and clear the yellows.

Luís Bernardo said...

I used a lucky candy booster and combined a colourbomb with it. Pretty easy👍

Emsa8 said...

Thanks, Judie, for this precious advice!!! 💐
First try without reading cookies blog was a fail: My keys were NOT eaten by chocolate and I lost, because I did not understand how to hit the yellows with so many much blocking liquorice, though I had some CB combos.
So with another try and reading Judies hint, too, I first hit the keys with a combo, did not use the CB of the former popcorn but waited until it WAS hit (stripe or wrap) and realized Judie is right. So I just had to form another CB and when it was hit, the yellows were history.

Subee57 said...

Don’t know what’s wrong with my game but I had single color bombs twice and allowed them to get hit, first by strip/wrap combo and the 2nd time by just a wrap. Both times ignored the unlocked yellows and just hit a random color. Fortunately I had a check mark booster and I was still able to pass.

Unknown said...

Must have been my lucky day. Finished in just 2 moves. Started with a double color bomb. Too easy.

Broomie said...

I beat it this on 1st try with no idea how.. I'm guessing the 2 colorbombs i made hit the yellows..i didn't make combos with them

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again

Susan said...

After clearing the keys with a sideways stripe I had the choice of using a colour bomb and a wrap or a double wrap at the top left corner of the bottom right box of yellows. I used the double wrap and all but two yellows were instantly cleared and the other two went in the cascade.

Susan said...

The chocolate does not eat the keys. I got them with a sideways stripe then played carefully so I could drop a colour bomb next the the unlocked yellow. That unlocked all the other yellows. A couple of moves later all the yellows suddenly cleared and I have no idea how.

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Can't seem to be able to make special candies. Please, I need a lucky board.😥

Jim said...

Only 18 moves now so impossible...ridiculous.

Laura said...

Just like Cookie said.

Laura said...

I did not collect the keys. Used Cookie's tip and had special candies hit individual CB's.

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos, isso é justo? Alguns jogadores são favorecidos. Jogo manipulado e fraudulento.

Tina said...

posting for luck

Tina said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

Why do i only get 18 moves but on this sample it has 27 moves?!?!?!?! It's a cheat!!

Ggs said...

18 moves... waiting for King to decide when to pass it... I need a lucky board

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

great tips IF I had original 27 moves A--Holes developers brought moves down to 18----WTF
Posting for super lucky board --had no chances for color bombs, stripes, or wraps. Level sucks & so does CC King--cheap greedy pigs.

bonita said...

CC King has finally done me in. Impossible with only 18 moves.
I would need a MIRACLE BOARD or keep playing until 30 moves & PAY.
Not fair --every level CC Techs change to make the game unwinnable without buying moves.
Help please--blog is good with 28 moves.

Marwanjo said...

You really need a a lucky board! Cc made the levels impossible. Compare with 200 levels before its now impossible. Players do not like this differents. Why so many players left this game is so clear, fed up and they won’t spent time on a down under game! I feel the same way.

Marwanjo said...

Impossible, don’t try it anymore. I realise moeten and more that there are much better games to play than candy Frisch can offer. The kingsize games are all same problems and shitt games. Kingsize games belong to the most boring games!

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🍀🙏

Nanann said...

Previous posts were correct. Just let the sprinkle candy get hit twice and game over.

Pinky said...

Level 4909 does not have yellow candies so l need help please

Rute Lima said...

Yes, miracle board, thats what i need. Yours, as always lately, is completely different from mine. Or a very very very lucky board, pls