Candy Crush Saga Level 4929 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4929 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4929 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose afew lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect two kinds of chocolate and licorice to complete the level.
There is not enough chocolate on the board to complete the orders so you will have to let it grow as you play, there is no need to allow it to take over completely as there are some chocolates under the crystal candies on the right of the board, so don't worry too much about using combos as long as you don't clear all the chocolate too early.
Unlock the keys and either switch them or let the chocolate eat them to unlock the combo on the left and the licorice on the right. This combo can be used to make lots of fish and these will help collect the orders.
Once the chocolate on the right is uncovered make sure you have enough for the orders before you clear it all, then you can concentrate on collecting the licorice.


Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

19 comments:

Donny G said...

They already doubled the amount of chocolate!!!

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck ๐Ÿ€

Elektra said...

I finally won on my 13th try, just a lucky board I guess. I wish I had a strategy tip -- my problem wasn't destroying the chocolate too soon (ok, I probably got the "oops" 5 times before I won), but getting enough licorice since additional ones won't drop each turn. I also used 4 hammers plus a flying saucer to finally get past this!! The incredibly good news, however, is that when I won, I got the first bot booster, so it looks like bot is coming back.

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Ramona said...

not enough licorice dropping, ridiculously hard by the time the chocolate is gone and moves left to get licorice

Erick S said...

I fortunately had the full bot, and added a lucky candy (check mark) booster. Passed on my first attempt but it wasn't easy. Be patient and take out small sections of chocolate as you go so they don't get in the way of the licorice dropping (licorice is the trickiest part, as they don't fall every turn). Build special candies and combine them to strike the fish floats to help with the collections. Cookie's video is a good demonstration of how to pass the level. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Tou52 said...

Those last licorice are hard to get...

Posting for luck

Ian said...

Agreed, not enough licorice!! King wants you to buy the extra moves!!! Time to quit!!!

Fred said...

Another wonderful easy sympathetic level
This is impossible
The licorices don’t dropped
Can’t get it close
It’s really time to stop playing
Each level is too hard and impossible
Bye bye bye bye bye

MissyM said...

Cookie says the fish will help collect the orders.
Nope. The fish eat chocolate and clear it all.
Bad fish.

Fed up said...

Difficult not enough licorice

Scotty said...

Ridiculous level as the licorice doesn’t drop very often and not enough moves to come close to getting the licorice. Sure if you want to buy a bunch of hammers and a flying saucer you might be able to pass. I wish players would quit spending money on these games as that’s what King wants.

TRE said...

LUCKY BOARD NEEDED

Laura said...

Same problem. Collected the chocolate and cleared all of the licorice on the board and still needed 13. Will have to rethink this because I only had one move left.

Laura said...

Has anyone found the trick to getting enough licorice to fall?

Laura said...

This is what finally worked for me. I remembered that licorice won't drop after you clear any. So I waited until the area was full of licorice and blasted away. Then I waited until there was enough to finish the order. The number of moves are not generous so play carefully.

Icooper said...

Thank you for tip. Pls pfl๐Ÿ˜Š

Maru said...

Mr King please get me a lucky board๐Ÿ€

BottaBingBottaBoom said...

Yes, you have to time it just right towards the end to clear enough room so that a bunch of licorice can fall at once then bust those all away with a move or two. Do that twice providing you have already busted some licorice out earlier in the level and there you have it. You will barely get it with maybe a move to spare. If you have a hammer left and just need one licorice, I’d use it. You might not get so lucky again and get down that low if not. Good news is, the next 3 levels after this one are super easy. I beat them all super fast and first try on each one. They are fun. Starting 4933 now. Luck is all yours!