Candy Crush Saga Level 4938 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4938 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4937 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to grow all the popcorns and collect licorice to complete the level. 
Once you begin making moves you will get stripes and wraps dropping from the top left. The candies move down the left side of the board, through the portals into the right side and down and through the portals into the middle section. The top left is the "top" of the board and the middle is the "bottom" of the board, so making moves in the middle will bring the candies down the board furthest.
The licorice can only drop onto the board once you begin clearing the popcorns as they are blocking the dispensers.
A good combo if you can make it is a double colourbomb combo, this will grow all pocorns by one stage and remove any licorice that is on the board. Another good combo is a colourbomb/wrap as this will hit lots of the popcorns as well as clearing licorice.
This can be a fun level to play but it is far from easy.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

33 comments:

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck 🍀

Erick S said...

Interesting level. Cookie's tips and the supporting video helped me a lot. Make moves in the bottom middle to reduce/eliminate the waffles, and maximize cascades. The cascades work in concert with the special candy dispensers for maximum damage to the popcorn and waffles. Combine special candies where you can, again in the middle section where possible. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Ian said...

Not enough moves! King wants you to buy moves!! Time to quit

MissyM said...

So close. First attempt I cleared all the licorice and needed just one hit on the last popcorn.
I have NO hammer
Grrrrrrr

Hank said...

Was stuck for a while, after reading your tips I did it in one try. Thanks

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Jax said...

Starting with a colour bomb/wrap combo was very helpful for me on this level.

Donna said...

Played 10 games with free speckled ball and stripe and wrap and got one away two times with no hammer. Used a check mark and got it next game..,thank you

TRE said...

posting for luck

Blueblood said...

Posting for luck

Sue said...

Really tried to figure this one out on my own. Having trouble with the very top and bottom popcorns. Will keep looking for those double CB combos. 👍

Anônimo said...

Nível impossível. Movimentos insuficientes. Outro nível de porco igual aos desenvolvedores do site. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e fraudulento.

Tina said...

posting for luck

Mandy said...

Can't believe there aren't more comments about this level. Maybe people have just given up. Oh well I'll post for luck before I join them.

Icooper said...

I've enjoyed, but now pfl!

Deefenbäker said...

Fun?? I don't see it personally. Begins with F and ends in 'rustrating'!!
The candies are never in the right row and I'm always left with at least4 popcorns still need popping.
I need a lifeline ... I need a life!

Cathy said...

Hoping for a better board. Had an hour of free color bombs, but still couldn’t pass it

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

Thank you Cookie for the explanation of how the board works-I was not doing it right. I wish I could see moves further ahead to make double color bombs, but I am old.
Do have to commend the rotten CC developers for ONLY LOWERING THE MOVES BY ONE this time---are techies growing a HEART along with the popcorn? NOOOO-still evil, just lurking in the shadows.
PLEASE give me a lucky board soon.
Good blog Cookie

Maru said...

Mr king please give me a lucky board!

EC said...

Posting for luck

Shystar said...


Posting for luck please

Pinky said...

posting for lucky board please, getting nowhere !!!!!!

He said...

My 4938 is nothing like this. Posting for luck.

Carole said...

Impossible. Please help

Julllie said...

Please help. I need a lucky board.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck. Not enough moves.

Westcar said...

I just do not seem to get the combos that I need to complete the level. Stuck on it for several days. Hoping for a change in luck.....

Kay said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

It needs more moves for starters and it's too hard to get the right combos together. I need a lucky board please king.

Candy Thompson said...

HELP

Ruthiedoll said...

Not getting to grips with this one at all! Very limited moves in the middle of the board. So frustrating!

Rena said...

Posting for luck. I need a lucky board!