Candy Crush Saga Level 4987 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4987 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4987 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to clear the three cakes and collect chocolate to complete the level.
The cakes can only be cleared one at a time in the correct order, each one will collect a key and unlock parts of the board. The top cake needs collecting first, this will unlock the bottom cake, clearing this cake will unlock the middle one and also the lucky candies. The lucky candies will give you the chocolate that is needed for the orders.
If you can make a double colourbomb combo you may get the cakes cleared a bit faster so it is worth looking for this combo, but it isn't easy to make because of all the stripes dropping from the top.
Stripes are the secret to level 4987 and you will get plenty dropping from the dispensers at the top. Try to get them in line with the cakes you need to clear. At the start make horizontal moves so that the stripes stay near the top of the board to clear the first cake. Once you have cleared the top cake you can make moves to bring the stripes to the bottom of the board to get the second cake.
The lucky candies will begin to drop once you have cleared the second cake and you will be able to change them and clear the chocolate using the same stripes and combos as you will use to clear the final cake. The third cake will take some of the chocolate and may complete the game, depending on how much chocolate you have on the board.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

42 comments:

Agnes Power said...

Posting for luck and a lucky board please

Nantz said...

I had the bottom cake clear first so didn't get any special chocolate candies dropping until the top cake cleared...which was last. By then I only had 5 moves left. I'll keep trying!

Fred said...

Very frustrating hard level
Can’t get it close
Posting for lucky board
Thanks

Tez said...

You don’t need any boosters for this it’s just a lucky board! I lost my bot then passed the level without .

Winnie Wee said...

Posting for luck. You can use all of your moves and make zero progress. Very frustrating

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Rita said...

Posting for luck pls

Broomie said...

Frustrating level...that's for sure.always last move i clear last cake

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Hammer head said...

Found it better to clear top and bottom cakes 1st which will open up your check candies then destroy middle cake whick will collect most of chocolate needed
Good luck

Donna said...

no problem clearing top and bottom cake...but the middle is not cooperating with me....pfl..have six hours of speckled ball and stripe and wrap but they don't help much

Tineke said...

Wát een vreselijk spel HELP ME AUB!

MiMi said...

Help please!!!

Babci said...

Not so easy! Need help.

Jeannies said...

Yeh right???

Suzie Meara said...

Posting for a lucky board please!

Shunga said...

Asinine again!

Sher said...

Come on King....Give me a break. How about a reward for 7 years of devotion?

Laura said...

Follow Cookie's tips!

Crushed said...

Posting for luck

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck

Joanne said...

Posting for luck please 💜

Ggs said...

Posting for luck...

collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level. Even though there's 30 moves,it is not enough. Need more moves to complete this one.

Shirley Ragland said...

This is another difficult level! I'll need some help on this please!Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

WOW thank you COOKIE for your tips. I had no idea how to attack this level--to clear the first then third. Really a huge help--not that I passed yet.
WHY did rotten evil Candy Crush developers have to take away 2 moves--this level needs more moves. Just shows how GREEDY CC KING is--makes Players buy buy buy moves & boosters. Rot in Hell Techies--not fair or fun
Lucky Board Please.
Cookie keep blogging --very helpful--thanks

bonita said...

thank you Cookie--passed next try.
Players follow Cookies tips--refrain from the temptation--stay in order Top-bottom--middle.
On to see what hard level CC King delivered

JAX. said...

Still can't get it. Nowhere near the plays in the above video. Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

Marwanjo said...

Impossible level, pff get tired of CC. Not waisting my time. As soon as possible back to the better games I play.

Marwanjo said...

Never a win situation, one key unlock mabey possible, second key impossible. So not losing my time on this game. Beside that CC is soooo boring!

Marwanjo said...

I stop playing after 30 seconds. Well 30 seconds on this level I even to much. As soon as possible back t better games to play. Kingsize and CC are not my favorites , to boring.zzzzzzz

Marwanjo said...

Impossible level, don’t try it anymore. Back t my better, not kingsize, games to pla. Hallelujah. CC is done.

TrickyTricky said...

Luck pls

Shystar said...

Posting for luck please

BottaBingBottaBoom said...

This level sucks the biggest of asses. It must have changed from the comments of others, which would be no surprise. You can ONLY get the top cake first. Others here have said they had gotten the bottom first or middle etc. You have no choice but get rid of top first and I can never get the stripes to stay at top no matter how many horizontal moves I do. Stupid stupid per usual. I’ll keep torturing myself and continue to play this lame ass game that has changed so significantly. 😡 Why don’t I quit this game altogether as I have threaten to myself so many times?! I need my damn head examined. 🤦🏼‍♀️ PFL PFL PFL!!!

Mama Smurf said...

~posting~
~for~
~luck~
~please~
🍪🍪🍪🍪

Unknown said...

Publicar para la suerte nivel muy difícil y complicado . Tablero de la suerte!!!!!

Unknown said...

Too confusing
Need lucky board.

cvbcb said...

Need Lucky Board PFL. THIS LEVEL IS NOT FUN

cvbcb said...

Crap level… Very limited and moves, need a ton of boosters. PFL

LIN said...

My game is completly different to the video the video shows 32 moves my game shows only 15 but it is completly different.


Lin