Candy Crush Saga Level 4993 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4993 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4993 Candy Crush Saga is a score level, you have to score as many points as possible in the moves available to complete the level. The score may change in the future so you will have to see what the score is on your own game.
You can't use combos to clear the bombs as there is licorice between the bombs and the candies that you can switch.
The way to get the score needed on this level is t make as many colourbombs as possible and use them to clear the bombs in the bottom half of the board. You don't have to worry about the bombs counting down as they have a much longer countdown than the moves, they are there purely to give you the points you need.
When you get a colourbomb look at the bombs and use the colourbomb to clear the colour that has the most bombs. You can use colourbombs to make combos with stripes and wraps, but I'm not sure if this will give you enough points. I have not tried this as I prefer to use a colourbomb on a single candy for the best points.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

31 comments:

Roger75 said...

After a long time... posting for luck!

Stu said...

Had to use 12 ufos got nowhere near without

EL BEATLE said...

I used 1 choc bomb and 1 stripe/wrap combo at the start. I found that looking carefully for those potential matches of 5 candies to make the choc bombs just got me to the total. I tried about 12 times yesterday, and did it on first attempt this morning.

CMF said...

Posting for luck

Chrissy said...

Not enough moves to get this high score

Roger75 said...

You must try to make the maximum of color bombs you can and let them to explode at the end, when you have no more moves.

Ian said...

Impossible score to get within the moves, again king trying to get you to buy moves!!! Time to quit!!!

Df said...

Wat veen klote level,niet te doen zegt. Come on CC send me luck

Becky said...

For the life of me is can't get the score. Getting lots of color bombs but still not near the score! Please send a lucky board!

Unknown said...

Muito alto pontuação. Necessário mais jogadas para atingir objetivo. Ficar muito tempo tentando.

gidget said...

posting for luck

Jan said...

Onmogelijk

TweetNC said...

Posting for luck

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Jelly said...

Wow - hard to get the points needed to pass this level - posting for luck!!!!

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

Tammy Caison said...

More lucky cb bombs please!

MiMi said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Finally passed this one! Make as many color bombs as you can, but leave one or two (or more) on the board at the end! They will explode after you are out of moves and score big! Good luck!

Laura said...

Thanks, Roger. I'll try that.

Laura said...

Roger75 also gave us that tip July, 2019. Thanks for sharing.

Laura said...

On my second try I left 3 CB'S on the board. It wasn't easy. They keep exploding. I think I only used one myself during play. Worked great with way over the required points. Good luck everyone.

Anônimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e fraudulento.

Unknown said...

I spent 60 gold bars , used 75 moves and only got 1.8 million. It was not a lucky board. Might have to quit.

ted said...

Spent a couple of days getting nowhere near on my kindle, less than 50k per CB. Read a comment on another website saying they had a scoring problem on their device as well. They tried the game on a smartphone and beat it first time , 500k per CB. I installed on my Android and had exactly the same outcome. Luckily I can save progress, so this level is now behind me.

butsie said...

i think there's a scoring problem. played on an old ipad and the target is 8 million but tried on PC and the target is 300k+

Icooper said...

Want Colorbombs! Pfl

Anonymous said...

Please a lucky board!

Cathy said...

Posting for luck and colorbombs.

Rena said...

I need a lucky board please

Kay said...

Posting for luck