Candy Crush Saga Level 5020 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5020 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5020 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a dual task level, you have to collect waffles and clear the jelly to complete the level.
The only thing you need to concentrate on is clearing the two cakes, although there is no jelly under them they will collect most of the waffles for you and clear much of the jelly if you clear them. Don't worry about the waffles and jelly, they will be collected as you work on clearing the cakes and by the cakes themselves. 
Use any combo you can make to hit the cakes, especially stripe/wrap combos which may hit both of them at the same time. There are only 4 colours on the board so it isn't hard to make special candies and combos. This is what you need to have any chance of completing level 5020 Candy Crush Saga. There have been much harder levels than this one to pass without boosters. The video below was made using a fish booster because I won 2 hours of them on the buddy challenge so had little choice, but I don't think it helped much.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

40 comments:

Deb said...

Not too sure what happened to my game but I cleared all of the jelly and waffles but at the end it said I was 4 waffles short . . . grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Rick said...

Me too! I cleared all the jellies but short of 2 waffles. I thing there is a bug in the program.

Rick said...

I got it on the second try. I counted the waffles and there are 51 on the board, one more than enough for the order. I was still wondering why I was short 2 waffles on my first try although the board was cleared 2 times by the cannons.

Thresa said...

Me too...4 short the 1st time, no more given and I still had 9 moves left, 2nd time said I was 6 short ??? but none left on the board.??

Unknown said...

I had the exact amount but the last one showed up at the next to last move. gave it a hammer and passed. using 2 stripes made it easy to pass.

EL BEATLE said...

Fortunately no glitches. Achieved on 4th attempt wit colour bomb and stripe wrap combo at start.

SG said...

1st try, short 2 waffles
2nd try short 11 waffles!

SG said...

Think figure it out. Full spacebot and additional boosters make the level start with less waffles :/

Dee said...

No boosters to start. Make as many wrap combos and it’s pretty easy. Finished by using lollipop on remaining jelly. Good luck.

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

gidget said...

posting for luck

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Barry gilbert said...

Also posting for luck

Ness said...

Not an easy level!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

MiMi said...

Help please

Nay said...

Welp, another level that seems to rely on luck...so bring that lucky board on please!

Nay said...

And 2 tries later I got it....amazing how that works sometimes.

Lymbo said...

This one looks easier than it is. I need a lucky board!

K said...

Luck needed

ZZ said...

Lucky board is what I need.

Laura said...

My hero (or heroine)! Thanks SG.

Winegums said...

This is more than a hard level. Rediculous! No moves whatsoever. I’m so sick of this game. Can sit back and relax with this game. Frustrating when your on it so long and you get no good moves. I’m quitting.

Anônimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. Hora de excluir o CC.

WIXY Rick said...

I don't understand. It was a difficult level with 25 moves. So, they reduced it to 22 and, now it's no longer hard. BS!

Joanne said...

Posting for luck please 💜

Brian kite said...

Not shown as hard level on mine but should be nightmare one only once have I got both cakes then left with some tiles. Really desperate now for a lucky board please or will be on this for ever

Ggs said...

Please a lucky board

Jan said...

Need help, please!!!

VIRGINIA said...

y va otro 78 gelatinas que revenatr menos movimientos no gasto en potenciadores chau me aburri

Joosy said...

Actually it's not classed as a hard level now, but it definitely should be. I got rid of the 2 cakes but still had about 6 jellies left which I just could not clear with the number of moves left.

Marwanjo said...

Tried this level once, tried it twice and I already give up. What a bullshitt. Cc change the level and the moves, same old shitt as usual. Fed up with this stratigy. I don’t play cc often cause I have more fun in better games which not belong to kingsize. Go on with collecting free boosters is better than playing bullshitt levels or game.

Marwanjo said...

I can’t feel thé energy or power to play this level impossible and to boring to stuc so long to get further , so. To be honest, I came far enough.

Marwanjo said...

Sorry, no waist my time with impossible bullshitt levels.

Marwanjo said...

This game will never be able to convince me by fair play.

GC said...

The last 5 games 1 was hard. I'm on the 6th game and they're all hard yet not stated as such.Im trying to build up on my boosters as I've used a few up already on these past few games.
It's a shame when games like this spoil the fun making you want to quit altogether.

DD said...

Stuck for days! Can't even get close!

cvbcb said...

Another crap level… Not enough moves… Need Lucky board…

Rute Lima said...

Tô ficando cansada, tudo difícil. Lucky board, pls

Rute Lima said...

Ive tried everything, including lots of boosters. Im feeling naked, no more boosters. Lucky board, its all i hope now