Candy Crush Saga Level 5031 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5031 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5031 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose a few lives before you manage to pass it. This is a jelly level with lots of crystal candies and also spawners giving even more bad stuff if you don't clear them.
There is jelly under all the spawners except the on in the bottom right corner, so they all have to be cleared to complete the level apart from that one. If you manage to make the combos needed the bottom right one is also likely to be cleared even though it doesn't need to be to clear the level.
To begin with you will have to work your way down into the bottom half of the board by making combos whenever you can, especially colourbomb combos. Once you get the lower half of the board partially cleared you will get colourbombs dropping from the dispensers in the middle of the board. If you are careful you may be able to get two colourbombs together and this will be one of the best combos as it will hit all the spawners.
Another very good combo is a colourbomb/wrap combo as this will hit a lot of the spawners at least once and maybe twice.
The hardest jelly to clear is the top right corner as it is blocked by candy curls and these can't always be cleared easily as wrapped candies tend to drop away and do little to clear them. This is where the double colourbomb combo will be helpful, it will hit the candy curls and the jelly at the same time.

Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

41 comments:

Judie said...

I ended up throwing all 3 boosters on this one and that worked first try using them. I also believe it was a lucky board compared to earlier tries.

Trina said...

Omg what a horrible level so many spawners plus CHOCOLATE which I hate can't get anywhere with it blocking everything can't see how to beat this game unless I get lucky board as I've no boosters to help either

EL BEATLE said...

I started with a choc bomb booster and did it first go!

Dee said...

Started with 1CB and 1 stripe/wrap booster. Used CB which was next to wrap and that was the key. Wraps exploded everywhere and opened up the board. CBs formed and switched with wraps and stripes. Even got CB/CB combos twice! Finished on first try with 6 moves left. Good luck!

pamccabr said...

Posting for luck

cedarberry said...

Right now, my best game hasn't even cleared half of the jellies before I'm completely out of moves. Very frustrating with no boosters. Plus, my game has 26 moves, not 28 shown on the video, and believe me, two extra moves could make a big difference here...IF I ever get close! = )

Elizabeth said...

Posting for a lucky board

Marian said...

Yeah!! FINALLY did it with no boosters!! The dispensers in the middle release color bombs that really help.

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

gidget said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

CB + wrap got it first time as opposed to cb cb.
L.

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Me said...

Posting for luck. Worst level yet!

Tammy Caison said...

Pfl luck

Tammy Caison said...

Still stuck lol

rosereddragon said...

What will help? I've tried concentrating on one side, following the suggested moves, NOT following the suggested moves, starting with a chocolate sprinkle (the only booster I have left!) - so far, best score 16 left. Maybe sending a large donation to King would help? Otherwise, pfl . . .

MiMi said...

Help please

ZZ said...

Stuck on this one.

Send luck King!

Thank you lol

Laura said...

Thank you! Finally something I could pass without spending hours and hours. I added all three boosters just to be sure. Was overkill because I had 14 moves left at the end. Focus on clearing middle so you can get the double CB dispensers working for you.

Josie said...

Lucky board please

Shunga said...

Another one! Surprise, surprise, surprise! HELP!

Crushed said...

Posting for luck

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Karen said...

This level is terrible.
I have hit the spawners multiple times and they're not going anywhere.
Only got into the bottom part of the board once.
Ugh! Help

Karen said...

I just post on here went back to playing and I finally won. The spawners were supposed to pop. In the hit here it reads that there's jelly under the spawners. That wasn't so..

Fordy said...

Can’t get the top right square. Board too unstable to get the right combo’s.

Anonymous said...

Another ridiculous level. Where’s the skill needed in this. Just need a lucky board

Brian kite said...

Can't believe this level best I've done is get down to 50 tiles left desperate for a lucky board please

Shirley Ragland said...

I need help on this difficult level! Thank you for your help!

slim said...

Your game never even remotely looks like mine. You have 28 moves to clear 60 - I have 23 moves to clear 120. Cannot be done without boosters, and I'm beginning to think it cannot be done with boosters.

Collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level. Need a few more moves to complete this one.

meliana said...

Do we have to uninstall this game again?
Why CC always change the biard and make it impossible to be done, now only 23 moves left but have to clear 160 jellies, even eith extra boosters didnt help, so what i do?? Uninstall this game is the only choice, right?

VIRGINIA said...

otro mas no menos mvimientos mas gelatinas no gasto en poteciadore s me aburri chau

Genevieve DuTrieux said...

How is this level not a nightmare one? This is horrible! Posting for luck … only 23 moves to clear 120 and the spawners make it impossible

TrickyTricky said...

Luck pls

Flash said...

I could scream...got down to one jelly and had a colour bomb with two options to clear it but of course did not have the right colour to match. No hammers or hand switch left. Try try and try again. Flash

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please…Chocolates are a nightmare

barb W said...

Well, it seems I can't clear a thing! Not nearly enough moves to even give me hope. Help, please!

HT said...

What the heck, I only have 22 moves

Candy Thompson said...

My board has 23 moves NOT 28 and 120 Gels NOT 60 HELP! NOT FAIR!