Candy Crush Saga Level 5052 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5052 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5052 Candy Crush Saga is an ingredients level, you have to collect three ingredients to complete the level. The first ingredient is on the board at the start of the level and the remaining two will drop from one or both of the dispensers at the bottom of the board on each side.
Work on collecting the first nut and at the same time look for chances to clear the blockers under the dispensers at the bottom of the board. There is no need to cleat both sides as the two ingredients will drop from either of the dispensers. The nuts will drop one at a time, even when the dispenser is uncovered you will only get a nut dropping when the first one is out of the exits, although they will drop straight away so you don't have to wait a move.
To begin with it is quite hard to make combos, but as the game goes on and you clear some of the waffles it will get easier so you should be able to make special candies and combos to clear the nuts from the board.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

27 comments:

gidget said...

posting for luck

Connie said...

posting for luck! btw... haveń´t seen Roger for a while... I miss his pfl ; )

hillie said...

5052 in the video it,s verry easy i even get one cherry down pleas help.

Hillie

Ness said...

I've got 2 of each! Combos are impossible!!

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Can’t believe there aren’t more comments boring level that needs luck!

Cpaturing Life's Moments said...

are you kidding me on this one

Sue Harvey said...

This should be classified as easyLB - easy as long as you get a lucky board. Also I have to lear 4 ingredients not 3.

Jeannies said...

This is proving to be impossible as not enough moves.

Abbegail said...

this has AGAIN been altered, only 18 moves and an extra cherry. thanks, King, you're really swank.

Laura said...

A coconut wheel booster helped a lot!

Anônimo said...

Outro nível de porco igual aos desenvolvedores do site
Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e fraudulento.

Anônimo said...

Acho que o objetivo do CC é forçar os jogadores a comprarem boosters. Lamento comigo essa estratégia não funciona. Não preciso deste jogo para viver, o CC é que precisa dos jogadores para continuar. Estou fora dessa fraude.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Tina said...

Coconut whelk does nothing

Tina said...

Of course cookie get the boosters and a good board

R.Sulahian said...

Posting for luck, help please ....

EmaR said...

Impossible to clear the blockers to release the remaining ingredients. Pure luck required for this level.

Jo said...

OK I can't do this horrible stupid level and the video is no help. It's a shame cos I have been doing so well. Never mind ill leave it for a while and maybe try again

Anonymous said...

Help. Need a lucky board! Cannot clear blockers to get other cherries.

Shirley Ragland said...

This video is old. Since then, another cherry's been added and of course less moves! Please help me with this one! Thank you! I appreciate all the help I get from you! I'm 73 years old and need all the help I can get! Thank You!

meliana said...

Now only 18 moves but have to collect 4 cherries ? And the waffles drop each time i made a move and covered the board with waffles?

meliana said...

This is absolutely impossible!! Why CC always make a change and make this game horrible for the players?? Maybe CC want all the players to leave?? We got less moves, thicker waffles and extra cherries to be collected. So ridiculous!! I hv passed 4 hard levels in row now stucked on this stupid “ easy level “

Spin said...

I can't believe there aren't more comments here. This level is impossible. I can barely make any moves, the board constantly reshuffles, and when I think I have a combo, everything explodes and does nothing. Looks like I'll be stuck here for quite some time.

Flash said...

I got 3 ingredients...Grrrrr. If you don't get a Colour bomb with a wrapped candy I think you have zero chance of getting this level. Haven't got enough boosters to use. I will try, try and try again. Flash

yshuummu said...

FIX THIS LEVEL!!! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! IT CANNOT BE DONE!!!!! STUPID GAME WITH NO SKILL!!!!!I DONT THINK THERE IS A LUCKY BOARD FOR THIS STUPID LEVEL!!!! COMPLETELY ABSURD!!!!

Kay said...

Posting for luck