Candy Crush Saga Level 5058 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5058 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5058 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose a few lives before you manage to pass it. This is a multi task level, you have to collect mystery candies and chocolate and clear all the jelly to complete the level.
This is pretty much a luck level as are all levels which have mystery candies, if the ones already on the board turn into good stuff you will have a much better chance of passing this level than if they turn into blockers.
First you need to collect the keys to unlock the board and then once the top right corner is unlocked it is very important that you clear that chocolate. The chocolate at the top right corner is blocking the mystery candy dispenser. Once the dispenser is released you will get a constant supply of mystery candies and these will, with luck, help you to get the rest of the orders by giving you useful special candies and combos.
The mystery candies are the key to passing level 5058 so if you can't clear the chocolate in the top right corner you have zero chance of completing the level.


Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

30 comments:

Sharda said...

Help

Fred said...

Very frustrating hard level
Can’t get it close
Need help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Totally frustrating...agree with Fred...have to wait for a lucky board :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

sandstorm said...

P4L

Susan said...

This is tough. On the very few times that I've managed to clear the chocolate top right the mystery candy turns the square into more chocolate or a multi layer blocker. Frustrating.

Annu said...

Same problem as unknown above! Need a lucky board please!!

TTUBJ said...

I have only been able to clear the chocolate ones not an easy thing to do. Any tips on how to do this would be appreciated

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Anonymous said...

And another asinine level unless you are cookie king, her father gave her a CB/stripe combo and then two wraps that helped her tremendously I never get boards like that!!

Anonymous said...

So idiot king gave me 2 blockers at the top instead of something good, otherwise I would have won.

Privilged cookie king doesn't get boards like that, if she did she wouldn't be that far ahead.

Anonymous said...

And again blockers when i just needed 2 more, king u r such an azz

Anonymous said...

Bullshit level

Anonymous said...

Stupid king gives favoritism to certain people all the time

Eliza h said...

Need luck!

Eliza h said...

How are you supposed to clear the chocolate blocking the special candies???

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

Unknown said...

Really challenging level... need a lucky board please!

AM said...

Please give me a lucky board or I give up 🥵

Laura said...

If the videos upset you "Anonymous" then I would suggest that you quit watching them! There are plenty of other videos you can watch somewhere else and quit whining here!

Anônimo said...

Laura você é idiota mesmo, ou se faz de idiota para incomodar as pessoas.

Anônimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e fraudulento. Hora de excluir o CC.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins! One bad chocolate!

JAX. said...

What kind of level in Hell is this! Totally unbelievable. Please Mr King, give me a lucky board. 😭😭🙏🏻🕉️

Marwanjo said...

Lose more players! No one wants to play it anymore, well I understand, I am fed up as well. Even the comments are history.

Marwanjo said...

Don’t even try this level/game anymore. Waist of time! Better spent time on better games instead of this bullshitt game!so why play this level? No one play this game/level anymore. I can’t hardly find players! Worst game ever. That’s why I don’t want to play it anymore. Seems I am to busy with better games I can play.😂

Marwanjo said...

Hardly players! Comments? Let me laugh. If that is how I have to play a game I will pass. Good luck cc. I mean you will never survive. Time to delete your game. You won’t come far without players. I am one of the most players who are fed up with the game and CC!

Pinky said...

The last 4 levels have been fun, now back to the hard ones again. Posting for lucky board

Pinky said...

Second post for lucky board please, getting nowhere !!!!!!!!!!

Rute Lima said...

I imagine you dont know that the level is completely diferent now. if the key to solve it are the mystery candies, i will never solve it. What i have are 102 terrible fences. And no more boosters. So, i count with a marvelous lucky board, pls

Nellebel said...

AUB help