Candy Crush Saga Level 5082 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5082 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5082 Candy Crush Saga is a dual task level, you have to collect candy curls and clear the jelly to complete the level. You can almost forget about collecting the candy curls as they will be collected as you clear the jelly.
It is possible to make colourbombs in the middle part of the board once it begins to be cleared, but to begin with you will have to rely on normal matches and stripes and wraps.
There are some fish on the board to help clear some of the marmalade and jellies, but mostly you are going to have to make combos with stripes and wraps. You can use these combos to open up the board and hopefully clear the chocolate in the bottom right section.
As with all jelly levels you will have to make as many combos as you can to blast away everything on the board.
Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

Erick S said...

Tough, but interesting/fun level. I passed on my first attempt before viewing the blog. Open up the board early and use the wrapped candy dispenser to your benefit to knock out the blockers and collect the orders. Cookie's tips and the supporting video do a good job of explaining and showing this. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Pati said...

Fun but tough

Patty123 said...

Quite a fun level, but also frustrating as I haven't got my lucky board yet.

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Agnes Power said...

Frustrating. Posting for luck and a lucky board please!!!@

Dolce’ said...

I keep winning extra time and boosters on the fantastic five and never kept him what’s with that?? Terrible level not even marked hard, praying for a bucket board please 🤗🙏

Fred said...

Another wonderful easy sympathetic frustrating hard level
Posting for lucky board
Or I will give up
Thanks

Carrie722 said...

Can’t even get close, with or without boosters. I love the sarcastic comments regarding fun and interesting level....and I passed on my first attempt. Yeah, right. I asked my husband to play for me and he passed on his first attempt on his flip phone.

DeeBleep said...

I just posted on the wrong level. Sorry Mr. King, now I need to whine and beg on this one! LOL How about some good LUCK for me? Pretty please???

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Cher said...

I only have 25 moves bullshit is all I can say . No mention of rhis level being hard . Lucky board wanted is all I can say .

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Jax said...

I got really bored and used a UFO. It worked. Passed immediately.

faith said...

Nowhere near enough moves and the board is far too restricting at the start to be able to make much headway. I've been stuck here ages and am still not even getting close. Posting for a lucky board really soon please

Anonymous said...

Stop bragging.

Paulapops said...

3 days and counting

MiMi said...

Posting for luck.

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos, isso é justo? Não existe estratégia para este nível, depende apenas de sorte e quando o jogo permitir. Isto virou uma fraude. Estou fora. Adeus.

Anônimo said...

Nível ridículo. Não usem booster, nada resolve. Meu conselho para este nível: Hora de excluir o CC.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Mandy said...

Completely different board from what is shown! I can't figure out this new board. Help!!!!!!!

kfb said...

My level 5082 is completely different. Clear jelly and chocolate. I cleared most of the jelly, but never saw a bit of chocolate.

Marwanjo said...

No comments in 2022? Just a waist of time level in a game which is not popular at all. Haha, not surprised.

Marwanjo said...

Boring and bullshitt!

Marwanjo said...

Time to collecting free boosters. Time to collect free boosters without playing. Best option in a hopeless game. No stress, cause I play better games. What a surprise, they are not connected with the kingsize games. Thank god, hallelujah!