Candy Crush Saga Level 5106 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5106 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5106 Candy Crush Saga is a jelly level, all you have to do to complete the level is to clear the jelly. 
As with all jelly levels you need to try to make special candies and combos, but this can be tricky with 5 colours on the board. Break through the locked candies along the middle to get candies dropping into the bottom half of the board.
There is a colourbomb on the bottom conveyor which can be used once it is unlocked, but it is better to allow the conveyor to carry it until it is beside a stripe or a wrap so you can switch them together.
This is not a hard level as long as you don't waste moves as there are not many to spare.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

19 comments:

Super Mario said...

Great Article.Thanks For Sharing.Play Candy Crush Game At Candy Crush Online

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Not too difficult to start us off, have wrap/stripe timed booster from "daily treat calendar", good luck this week everyone with 3 episodes!

Erick S said...

Cookie's tips are exactly the way to handle this level. Look for opportunities to combine color bombs with wrapped or striped candies to cut through the blockers and jellies. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Unknown said...

In der jetzigen Version stehen nur 11 Spielzüge zur Verfügung. Ich habe es noch nicht geschafft

Unknown said...

....noch nicht geschafft

Greylady said...

I only have 11 moves! Cookie has 25!!! What the f***?

Isa D said...

This video has 25 moves, and currently the game at this level has only 11 moves

ZZ said...

11 moves?? Are you kidding! GRRRRRRRR

ZZ said...

^^^ Next try after posting this I passed with 2 moves remaining...but I threw a CB and Stripe/wrap at it.

Momm said...

Only 11 moves. Luck be with us

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada. Só pode ser uma piada e de mau gosto. Meu conselho para este nível: Hora de excluir o CC.

Unknown said...

My biard has only 11 moves.
Impossible to pass.


EmaR said...

This is an annoying level. Got to needing just 4 jellies a few times and once I only needed 1 jelly. I am NOT buying extra moves/boosters. Wonder how much longer I'll be stuck on this one 🤔

Unknown said...

Only 11 moves!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Jan said...

Need help,please!!!

Marwanjo said...

None players in 2022! Players are fed up with CC! Clear! So I don’t have to spend my time on this game.

Marwanjo said...

Waist of time in 11 moves. I can’t take this serious. Back to play better games instead of bullshitt king size or cc.

Marwanjo said...

New trick of CC. Get special boosters for CC buy advertising 😂let me laugh😂the game is bullshitt, levels are horrible. A game with zero respect. A game that must be dissapear.

Meme said...

So now we have twice the amount of jellies to clear with 1/2 the moves. So far, every level (and I mean every level) has to have a lot of boosters and/or buy more moves to pass. You will not be able to pass without boosters and/or extra moves. Ever. One does win boosters and moves but it’s slowwwwww going to go that way. So get out your checkbook folks. This is getting boring because I will not spend anymore on this game.