Candy Crush Saga Level 5117 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5117 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5117 Candy Crush Saga is a multi task level, you have to collect mystery candies and licorice as well as clear all the jelly to complete the level.
Although not classified as a hard level, this is quite a tricky level to pass without boosters. The licorice will mainly be provided by the lucky candies in the left part of the board, although you will also get some from the mystery candies as you collect them. 
You need to collect the keys to unlock all the candies, but at the same time make combos to grow the popcorns in the left side. Colourbom/stripe combos are possibly the best to use, but also if you can get stripe/wrap combos in line with the popcorns this will help. Ignore the jelly and concentrate on ways to grow the popcorns into colourbombs so that you can use them to clear the jelly and also collect licorice.
This can be a really hard level, but it is possible with a bit of luck.
Video by Johnny Crush


Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

20 comments:

Pati said...

well another tough levels but a fun level. Come on King give Grandma friendly board, thank you

Unknown said...

started with CB and check mark done with 17 moves to go.

Sharda said...

Help

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please please help

Jewel Shaw said...

Seems like I have been on this level forever. So extremely HARD! When you have time send help my way please!

Jewel Shaw said...

Well I hopefully started on this horrible level again this morning. I had everything just needed “1” licorice with “1” moved left. I was able to release the fish and guess what, they hit everything but “1” little licorice. What a bummer! I have very few lives and NO boosters left so I am giving up on this level.

Unknown said...

I have lost the option to reset my board without losing a life, any ideas why? Or, how to regain it please

Unknown said...

I seem to have lost the option to reset my board without losing a life,any thoughts why? How to regain it? Thanks

Unknown said...

@Unknown who wrote here on the 5th of December 2019. Yes we did lose the advantage of resetting the game in both PC and Android version and not only, if you had selected any booster from your dash board, then you would lose that too!!!

In the region where I play this has been implemented the 1st of December 2019 and normally there no any hope to have it back. In gaming it's called "nerf" and in the last years never saw a game owner to go back to previous versions. Every time they upgrade a feature it is for their own benefit and not for our own.

Gus

Flippenheck said...

Help please

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Sue Harvey said...

"This can be a teally hard level but it is possible with a bit of luck". So we are basically told to wait for a lucky board

Lalit said...

Pfl, lucky board pls.

Player said...

I am so tired of this whole episode. Level after level it is only utterly discouraging. I wonder why we all keep on going with this so called game. I guess it is only because of the time we invested...not for fun...

Player said...

I can't even collect all the keys in a decent amount of moves. I am geting really sick of it king...of all these freakin impossible levels that you have to play for days. If this is your idea king of what a game is about you have to do some research. Beyond RIDICULOUS....

Player said...

I quit for today and if i dont get a pass tomorrow i take a break or quit forever. This is NOT NORMAL. What is wrong with you king...cant give players a break. It seems that lately i am playing for days to pass ONE FREAKIN level. If you think this is normal for a game you have to check your mindset king. Just another good promo for cc...never ever start playing this sick game 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

Laura said...

I don't have a checkmark option.☹

Laura said...

I couldn't remember if a UFO would land on licorice but it did and finished the last 4 jelly and wiped out the licorice in that little area where all the popcorns were. Good luck everyone.

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please, getting nowhere !!!!!!

Rute Lima said...

Not funny, not honest from candy. After more than 50 tries in this level, i used my last UFO to clean ONE jelly. It explode in places completely out of range. Im feeling realing angry. Lucky board, pls