Candy Crush Saga Level 5127 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5127 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5127 Candy Crush Saga is a dual task level, you have to collect green candies and clear the jelly to complete the level.
To begin with you will have very few options so you need to try to open the board up a bit to give you more options to make special candies and combos. Remember that the lucky candies at the bottom of the board will turn into green candies, so you can use them to make matches and combos. 
Once you have cleared most of the waffles it gets much easier to make the combos needed. As with all jelly levels you need to make as many powerful combos as you can and blast away at everything on the board until it is cleared.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

28 comments:

Sharda said...

Help

Carrie722 said...

I’ve been playing this level for two days. I figure if I can get cascades going, I could pass it. Can’t pass it or generate cascades. Waiting for the lucky board. Frustrating.

D said...

Ok...who's Boss??

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again. Impossible level

Tineke said...

AUB HELP ME!!!! Lukt echt niet.

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

Player said...

Pfffff

Anju said...

Posting for luck

Winegums said...

So tired of King being in control of this game. GONE!

Anônimo said...

Outro nível de porco igual aos desenvolvedores do site. A cada nível este jogo se mostra ridículo e desonesto.

R.Sulahian said...

Posting for luck, help please...

Tina said...

posting for luck

Icooper said...

Yikes! Pfl.

Josie said...

Lucky board please

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck

Linda Maitan said...

Need more than luck!!!!

bonita said...

Thanks Cookie for tip of blast away BUT more difficult than when the video was made or you played. The rotten evil CC KING DEVELOPERS Focked up the level AGAIN Doubled the JELLIES & TOOK away ONE MOVE, which you needed all 26 moves. Greedy King makes players Buy MOVES--no FREE MOVES or boosters.
Levels have become impossible to win with out Boosters or buying moves.
NOT FAIR or FUN. Wonder what brilliant A--hole came up with POS KHLOE'?
SUPER LUCKY BOARD & A MIRACLE TO PASS.
THANKS for your blog--hope the CC developers read it.

Unknown said...

I’ve been on this level for a couple of days, not even getting close. I have spent a lot of money lately because it seems the only way to pass these levels is to buy extra moves. Not gonna happen anymore. I’ll wait for the elusive lucky board.

Jazzy said...

This level is impossible with the amount of moves!! Lost many many lives!! HELP!!!!!!’n

JAX. said...

Oh Mr. King. I'm going to need a lot of help with this one please. Posting for luck. 🙏🏻🕉️

Houly68 said...

This level Absolutely sucks! It's boring and I guess unless you buy extras you're gonna be here for a while! I have!

Flash said...

Oh Dear. I did get all the green jellys but still had 23 more to get. I will try, try and try again until I get enough extra moves then finish it off. Only way through this level I think. Flash.

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please, getting nowhere Help !!!!!

Marwanjo said...

Let me be honest, I don’t try it. Waist of time and, like always, boring!

Marwanjo said...

Who is not done with the idiotic levels of CC? WELL I AM. Fucking bullshitt. So why waisting your time? Well I won’t play👎👎👎bullshitt levels.0

Marwanjo said...

Can anyone give me a reason why I should play the bullshitt levels of CC? Well, I found zero say 99 procent.😂 I laugh as well😂😂😂

Marwanjo said...

Sorry CC I hardly play it. Maybe you want to know why, although I think you don’t care. I only collect free booster. Playing the game is no fun at all, just waisting time. Why I response? I hope players open there eyes. The levels are desperate, so is the game. For me it’s nessesar to warn players. There are so many better games to play than this bullshitt of CC.

Anonym said...

Not enough moves