Candy Crush Saga Level 5156 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5156 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5156 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a dual task level, you have to collect 2 cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level.
Forget about everything and concentrate on clearing the cakes down the left side of the board. You can't collect the cherries while the cakes are there and there is jelly under the cakes too, so it is important that they are cleared as quickly as possible. Clearing the cakes should collect at least one of the cherries and leave you with only one to collect.
There are only 2 exits at the bottom left of the board, so make sure that the cherry is in line with one of the exits when you clear the cakes. If the cherry misses the exit it will go back to the top of the board and you'll have to get it down again.
It is fairly easy to make special candies and combos as there are only 4 colours on the board and it is a nice clear open board. Even so with the licorice blocking your moves and very few moves to spare this is definitely not an easy level to complete.


New version video by Johnny Crush


Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

Raven73 said...

Wow no comments..... I’m finding this level extremely difficult to much going on nit enough moves

Unknown said...

1st try - not even close.

2nd try - got everything but the top cake.

3rd try - needed ONE more move to finish the stupid board, so I used 10 of my banked gold bars to buy 5 moves and get this over with.

Happy crushing

Obie's mom

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Tineke said...

Waarom lukt het bij mij niet, HELP ME AUB.

tisabe said...

Very suprised there are not more comments, this is a hard hard level, eventually I will get thru, but may take a few days

Tineke said...

Aub HELP ME!!! Kom er gewoon niet door heen.

Tineke said...

AUB HELP me!!! Kom er gewoon niet door heen.

Unknown said...

More moves needed. This is a really hard board. Posting for lucky board.

TRE said...

lucky lucky board needed

Player said...

9 comments only.....what changed that i am stuck again...like at every level. So relaxing after a stressful day working....so much fun and relaxation. Can you tell me king why is it that i have to struggle almost every freakin level? This is becomung more and more discouraging and i am really loosing my interest. I think i only try because of all the time i invested. Maybe it is time to quit...because why should i bother in passing these levels. You cant call it even passing, because i have to wait untill i GET a pass. I wi try cc for a bit longer. But if nothing changes i quit...

Player said...

I dont know what more i can do to pass this level. I think i am going to use all the boosters that i have...and that arent a lot...because i DONT BUY BOOSTERS KING...and if i dont pass before loosing all my boosters i am going to delete cc. Because this is beyond ridiculous..this is only getting more and more annoying. This isnt a game anymore like it just to be a long time ago.

Player said...

I got a pass after 2 attempts after my previous post. Why make it so difficult for players????? Dont you get it king? Your game has become a monster...not a game anymore.

Deb V. said...

Posting for luck!

Suzie Meara said...

Posting for a lucky board!

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada. Este jogo perdeu a razão de existir, pois não há diversão, causa raiva e frustração nos jogadores. Atualmente quem joga é o CC, não tem mais estratégia alguma. Hora de excluir este jogo manipulado e fraudulento.

bonita said...

thanks for tips & video but level was changed by the evil rotten CC King developers--now 144 Jellies--meaning they have to be hit twice to clear them. Not FAIR OR FUN------CC Kings way of making players BUY BUY BUY MOVES--since NO FREEBIES-------greedy PRICKS. Less people playing now.
Wish my old brain could see several moves ahead like yours to make double color bombs!!! HELP
LUCKY BOARD please

bonita said...

thank you--passed--used a hand switch to make double color bomb, but still had to chase the cherry around. lol

Unknown said...

Please send the elusive lucky board. Bought boosters, still not able to pass. Been on this one a couple of days.

Shystar said...

Posting for luck please

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please, getting nowhere !!!!!!

Tdwillard said...

This is not what my board looks like!

Nanci said...

My board looks nothing like this. Why can’t they just leave the boards alone ? This is getting old.

Marwanjo said...

Are you surprised with no comments? I am not. Only levels difficult, never seen so many levels with a deadhed. That’s a way losing players. But who cares? Kingsize and CC are under the list of favorites games. Games become difficult in the hope you buy, well good players don’t buy, they leave the game, what happens by CC.

Marwanjo said...

I am glad playing better games. I am still surprised cc hold on with impossible levels. Is that why cc is not populair at all? L

Dsayer1975 said...

Interested to know why I’ve exceeded my maximum number of lives for the day? I can no longer play this level until tomorrow. What a fu@kin joke. Sort it out King I’ve never heard such crap!