Candy Crush Saga Level 5168 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5168 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5168 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to destroy the 4 spawners to complete the level. The spawners are surrounded by chocolate and will spawn more chocolate every three moves that you don't hit them.
The chocolate doesn't stop you from hitting the spawners if you can make special candies and combos so this is what you need to try to do. As soon as you begin to hit the spawners things will get easier as they won't spawn after they have been hit. Don't worry if you are getting low on moves as the spawners will hit each other as they explode, so this will help you collect them.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

12 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Was able to start with CB/wrap from timed boosters, done in 1 move!

Dolce’ said...

Well there’s a glitch in this one, it won’t stop going through the portals so I have to end the game! Please fix this candy crush

Player67 said...

GLITCH! Candy just cascading had to end the game. Lost boosters.

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

Alicia said...

Glitch is still present on android phone. I knocked out the right spawner and it just keeps cascading. This kills me because build-a-bot doesn't work at lower levels and since the new enhancements I am forced to use my own boosters regularly and am close to depleted. What a waste! This game is not nearly the same level of fun. It was almost perfect before these subtle so-called enhancements: less extra booster spins (so you need to use your own supply), can't build bot in previous levels (so you need to use your own suppy), less opportunities to watch ads (so you have to use your own supply) and the option of extra spin at game's end is erratic may offer slightly more extra moves, but you don't always win (so you need to use your own supply, especially you want to keep your lame build-a-bot from dying). I guess I'm pretty much done in a matter of days. So sad to see such a fun ride with CCS maimed by well-meaning executives and developers who miss the point that games should actually be FUN, without undue stress! During the COVID19 pandemic I keep getting 24-hours of free lives, which means almost nothing because I can barely keep my bot alive and these higher levels are darn near impossible without extra boosters. We'll see how much longer I can tolerate limping along with this degenerate build-a-bot and rapidly depleted arsenal of boosters. I'm sure to pass the level but just feel the need to vent because it's extra painful to build the bot, who was lost due to this defective level. Wish I could be more positive...đŸ„Ž

Alicia said...

Me again, just went back to the game and my build-a-bot is down to a big fat ZERO, from four. Just stinks even worse, also no extra free spin to get more boosters. Ugh!

PCS said...

This is impossible. There are only 13 moves now. Video shows 25, and only completed in 18.

Unknown said...

In the video it's 25 moves. I only have 13 moves. Fustrating.!!

Unknown said...

It's impossible with 13 moves. Time to quit if you are gonna keep changing levels. !!

Suzie Meara said...

Impossible level!! Posting for a lucky board please!!

AnĂŽnimo said...

Como de costume o CC favorece os jogadores que jogam o nĂ­vel quando Ă© lançado, depois reduz muito os movimentos para prejudicar os demais jogadores, nĂŁo somos todos iguais? Qual o motivo para este privilĂ©gio? Este jogo ridĂ­culo perdeu a razĂŁo de existir. Hora de excluir o CC. Se a maioria abandonar esta fraude eles vĂŁo Ă  falĂȘncia. Adeus.

Unknown said...

Glitch is still there...continuously cascading