Candy Crush Saga Level 5192 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5192 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5192 Candy Crush Saga is a multi task level, you have to collect cream blockers and chocolate as well as clear the jelly to complete the level.
The first job is to get the keys dropping from the top section of the board and collect them to unlock the board and get the candies dropping through. The candies drop into the bottom parts of the board and they will drop through the portals from the bottom right to the top left and from the bottom left to the top right. Take care that the bombs are destroyed before they drop through the portals as it is much harder to clear them from the side sections and you might lose the game if this happens.
Once the board is opened up you should find it fairly easy to make colourbombs and combos, using these will create good cascades which will clear most of the board with very few moves. This can be a fun level to play as long as you can collect the keys early enough to leave enough moves.

Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

32 comments:

gidget said...

posting for luck

KayJay said...

There are not enough moves to complete level, PFL

Francesmenth said...

Can see I will need a lucky board.

Carrie722 said...

I’ve played this level many times. So many times, that now the fun is gone. Doesn’t matter with or without boosters. Came close once. Needed to clear one jelly on the last move. I guess I should have used my gold bars to buy moves. Oh well, I’ll get there eventually. Crush on, friends!

Helen said...

Fun level?? Not getting close, too few moves, too much to do, bombs hard to get Impossible

Barry gilbert said...

Posting for luck again

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Lalit said...

Less move, PFl

Cpaturing Life's Moments said...

This is no fun

Cpaturing Life's Moments said...

Any ideas how to beat this

Jen said...

Luck

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Evelyn said...

Still can’t win! Help me please

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada. Nível ridículo, somente os favorecidos pelo CC passam com facilidade, como o Kazuohk. Melhor opção para este nível é deletar o CC.

Icooper said...

Pfl.

Tina said...

posting for luck

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck

Linda Maitan said...

I don’t have the same amount of moves

Unknown said...

Posting for luck...AGAIN

Shirley Ragland said...

This one is Horrible!!Please help! Not near neighbors moves Help! Thank You!

Shirley Ragland said...

I quit! I can't beat this and almost out of boosters! You finally got me!

Jan said...

Need help, please!!!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck.

The Dude said...

Now a hard level - Moves reduced, jelly doubled. WTF King. Can't even get close. Why do you change a doable level to an impossible level. This is Fu@king ridiculous

Jazzy said...

Help!!!!! This is impossible and I used all my boosters!!!!

Flash said...

Wow..sure I'm going to need another 30 moves to achieve this. I will try and try and try again.

TrickyTricky said...

Need luck

mateach said...

Seeming impossible...not enough moves. How long will it take??

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board not even close

Unknown said...

Second post for lucky board please, need some help !!!!!!

Anonym said...

Not enough moves