Candy Crush Saga Level 5220 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5220 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5220 Candy Crush Saga is an ingredients level, you have to collect two ingredients to complete the level. Both ingredients are on the board at the start of the level so you just need to get them down to the exits.
The nut on the left will drop diagonally down to the exits and bypass the popcorns, so there is no need to grow all the popcorns, although they will give some useful colourbombs if you do grow any. The cherry on the right will drop out of the outer column if you clear the candies outside the column without removing the candies below it. (see video) If the cherry stays in the right side column you will have to clear everything including the colourbomb at the bottom.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

13 comments:

Flippenheck said...

Only one comment?????....help please

Flippenheck said...

Cannot place a post for 5221 but need help there please

Lalit said...

Clear with the help of coconut wheel.

Jen said...

Luck

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Anônimo said...

Outro nível de porco igual aos desenvolvedores do CC. Nível impossível, precisa de mais movimentos. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Anônimo said...

Quero ver um vídeo com os 22 movimentos agora disponíveis. Os vídeos tem 28 movimentos. Isso é uma piada e de mau gosto. Lançam os níveis, favorecendo alguns jogadores, como o Cookie, Johnny Crush e Kazuohk, depois reduzem os movimentos, prejudicando os demais jogadores. Este jogo é uma fraude. Melhor mesmo é abandonar este jogo, não preciso do CC para viver, eles precisam dos jogadores para continuar existindo, pensem nisto.

Tina said...

posting for luck

Sue T said...

Posting for luck..can't seem to get close on this level.

Janet said...

I don’t understand how there are so few comments. I cant even collect the keys much less get through the blockers!! PFL again!!

Janet said...

And the minute I post, I pass with the help of a coconut wheel!!

Shirley Ragland said...

I just can't do diagonals! Please help! Thank you!

bonita said...

Thank you very much COOKIE--I was doing it all wrong.
I am furious with the F'en CC KING developers --went from 28 moves to 23 .
BUT what I truly pissed at is that no longer do moves add up with every lost game, NOW PAY 10 BARS FOR 5 EXTRA MOVES. I STINK at these games so I played over & over until I built up at least 20 moves then PAID 10 bars to continue.
GREEDY ASS KING BURN IN HELL--I AM DONE when my boosters are gone.
ONE last lucky board.
Wish someone would tell me IF King changed back.