Candy Crush Saga Level 5232 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5232 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5232 Candy Crush Saga is a multi task level, you have to collect countdown bombs and chocolate as well as clear all the jelly to complete the level. The chocolate on the board does not count towards the orders, the chocolate you need is the lighter chocolate which is provided by the chocolate machines once they are unlocked.
The candies will drop through from the top right to the bottom left section when the portal is free of chocolate, this will help fill up the board on the left so that it is a bit easier to clear the chocolate and jelly.
You need to unlock the chocolate machines fairly early in the game so that there is plenty of time for the chocolate to spawn. The chocolate will only be spawned one piece per move and only if you don't clear any, so you will need enough moves for it to grow and then be collected.
You must clear the first lot of bombs before they count down or they will kill the game quickly, you can't rely on them being eaten by chocolate even if you unlock the chocolate machines.
It isn't easy to make colourbombs but you need to try to make them if at all possible and switch with another special candy to clear as much of the jelly and bombs as possible. You need to be careful to let the light chocolate grow until you have enough for the orders as this will be possibly the hardest of the orders to collect.
This is probably possible to pass without boosters but at the time of writing there are no videos made without boosters and I haven't been able to pass it without. The video below is made using one lolly hammer.

Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

42 comments:

penicillin said...

posting for luck

JaneM said...

4luck

Hooked said...

After hundreds of attempts I proved that this level is not possible without boosters and difficulty factor of terrible with full bots.. took me four full bots to finally beat this shit level.

pamccabr said...

Posting for luck

The Savage Traveler said...

PFL

? said...

What a joke! Totally rigged game. My sister gets boosters left and right by viewing ads. I get absolutely NO boosters. We both play on an ipad. Either a joke or a scam, I’m just not sure. Bye bye.

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

Fred said...

Another wonderful easy sympathetic frustrating hard level
Use a lot of boosters but no way
Can’t get it close
Posting for lucky board
Thanks

Raven73 said...

I’m Screaming at the very top of my lungs right now I just beat 5230 I was on it for days only to get stuck on another level that I’m probably going to be stuck on for days!! God it’s so frustrating

MariaP said...

Been on this level for days. Posting for luck.

Sharda said...

Help

Ian said...

Yet another impossible level!! Time to quit!!!

novice said...

Posting for luck

novice said...

Posting for luck again

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Neen Katzman said...

HELP

Kiki1166 said...

Please help!!

TweetNC said...

Posting for luck

Watch me crush said...

I feel your frustration raven73. I was so happy getting through 5230 and then ran into this awful level! Now CC will not let you leave the level before making your first move, so getting a “lucky board” is even harder now. I can’t believe they now say you will lose a life for backing out of levels before making any moves. Just another way to slow us down! 😡
Posting for luck.....🍀

Flippenheck said...

Oh crikey help me please

Flippenheck said...

This is breaking my heart... Is it doable at all. Much help needed please

Flippenheck said...

Oh ta

Ness said...

Ridiculous and can't be bothered to be honest!

Unknown said...

Help me please I need a lucky board.

Andy said...

A third day at this level no skill just pure luck had a good run but this is it time to call it a day goodbye

Unknown said...

One word, ridiculous. Posting for lucky board please

Me said...

Posting for luck!

Lalit said...

Posting for luck.

Lalit said...

Thx done

Unknown said...

Well the end if finally here. This game is a joke. Happy to say I NEVER spent a single penny on this game, only time which I can never get back. The creators of this game are a bunch of xxxbags. They should all drop dead. King has taken away any opportunities to obtain boosters, unless you want to pay and that's never happening. If you people would only realize that by paying it keeps their antics alive and well. Bye, bye POS King.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Anônimo said...

Os desenvolvedores do CC se superam em imbecilidade a cada nível. Este jogo perdeu a razão de existir. A depender de mim para lucrarem, podem encerrar a atividade. Eu não preciso deste jogo para viver, mas o jogo precisa dos jogadores. Jogo decadente e ridículo. Sorte para quem fica.

Anônimo said...

Este nível é uma piada e de mau gosto, qual a intenção do CC? Afastar os jogadores? Parabéns, estão conseguindo. Eu sou mais um que estou saindo fora desta farsa, como muitos de meus amigos. Este jogo precisa de uma auditoria para apurar as fraudes, manipulando os tabuleiros de jogo para impedir os jogadores de avançarem, para vender reforços, isto é crime. Adeus CC, foi um jogo bom, não é mais, é uma quadrilha de bandidos.

Joanne said...

This level is completely different today. Posting for luck please 💜

Unknown said...

Why is my game different from the video. This is the second time in a couple of games my is completely different. Frustrating

Tina said...

posting for luck

bonita said...

I read over & over Cookies tips, watched video many times & played the game 8 x & I am still totally baffled & discouraged seeing COOKIE needed a lollipop to pass. Bombs freak me out I panic & how do I grow Chocolate?
WHY did evil spawns of the devil have to add 48 more Jellies/ Like the f'en game isn't hard enough. I call BS on KING for being a greedy rotten pig.
Give the players FREE moves again.
Super lucky board please--------I will be playing this level for a VERY long long time.
Thanks

Marwanjo said...

I keep asking: where are the hundred players on this level. Foolish. No players one year king?

Marwanjo said...

Not an difficult level? It’s an impossible level. But that’s CC. Only want money out of your pocket. Well, mine is empty 😂. Not my game.👎

Marwanjo said...

I give up! My wish for 2023 is the end of CC. For me it end today.

Marwanjo said...

So done with this level and so done with this game! I came far enough above 5000. Its enough for me. To come further in this game is impossible. Hardly players, no fun and to boring. That’s why players say goodbye. They already lost so many players.