Candy Crush Saga Level 5259 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5259 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5259 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to collect blockers and mystery candies to complete the level. The mystery candies are on the right side of the board and more will drop from the top if needed. The blockers are on the left and as you clear the mystery candies you may get more blockers from them.
Your first moves will be fairly restricted, but you need to look for wrapped candies and other special candies, these will clear the blockers and give you more space to make better moves. Once you have more space look for chances to make colourbombs and colourbomb combos, these will help to uncover and change the mystery candies.
Once the mystery candies begin to change you may get some good combos from them which you can use to change more mystery candies.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

19 comments:

Sharda said...

Help

Willypat said...

Wiondering if anyone has had this same experience. I just finished level 5258, pretty difficult. I had been trying to pass without success on my new ioad for several days. I finally managed to pass using my old iPad. My general impression is that the game is usually easier on my old iPad, not because of my boosters, but because of luckier boards. Anyone with a similar experience or understanding of why this would be?

Willypat

messenabout said...

5259 is different than the one shown here. There are no special candies on the level I am playing.

Maria Fernanda said...

No special candies!

Unknown said...

Think this is the wrong video? Totally different game.

Cookie Kirby said...

I have checked the level and the video is the same as my game so I can't change it.

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo. Impossível, com ou sem boosters. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e sem doces misteriosos. O nível se tornou impossível. Qual o objetivo do CC? Afastar os jogadores? Estão conseguindo.

Ggs said...

Once again King changed the level, 23 moves, 68 blocks and 18 waffles, no mistery candies. Posting for luck.

Jo said...

Niveau difficile 😞 je suis bloquée, j’aimerais savoir ton aide CC 👑 MERCI 🍬🍭🤗

Shirley Ragland said...

Please help, I'm seeing no mystery candies! Thank You!

VIRGINIA said...

totalmente diferente no gasto en potenciadors me aburri

freecaroljoy said...

My game is totally different. No mystery ones. No one has posted since 2019 What gives here. I don't buy because.
Carol F

Jan said...

Need help, please!!!

mrsviggins said...

this is not the same board as mine

yshuummu said...

QUIT REDUCING MOVES ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barb W said...

Your version is not the same as the current level. It's similar. Regardless, I need help, please!! Thank you.

Marwanjo said...

Complete done, done with this level. CC is the worst game to play. Beside that, still looking on the hundred of players, I founj ik. d them nowhere..! Seems CC is succesfull with false information.. believe me players, you will never reach the next level of CC

Marwanjo said...

To many difficult impossible levels. Again an impossible level. Time to get this rubbish remove. This bullshitt does not belong in a game. Time CC realise why they lose so many players. But maybe CC is to arrogant. Well good luck CC. I believe you won’t survive.