Candy Crush Saga Level 5267 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5267 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5267 Candy Crush Saga is an ingredients level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The cherries are all on the board at the start of the level so you just need to clear the blockers and licorice so that they can drop down to the exits.
If you can clear the way on only one side you might find it easier to collect the cherries, but this isn't always possible. Use stripes and stripe/wrap combos as well as double wrap combos to blast the blockers and the cherries will drop down as soon as there is space for them. Sideways stripes can be dropped to the bottom of the board to clear the licorice as it drops.
The thing most likely to prevent you from completing the level is running out of moves before the cherries get to the exits.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

18 comments:

Emsa8 said...

GLITCH?? 😳 One of my cherries landed somehow in the middle field... But there is no portal and no exit... And the candy fence can also not be destroyed. So I have no chance to finish the level though I still have moves and the last cherry is laying on the bottom :(

Cammocat12 said...

Same as above... wtf?

Cammocat12 said...

Ok, played it again and no stuck cherry!!

Ian said...

Impossible level again!!! Wants you to buy extra moves!!! Long way off the new levels, need to make these easier and fun again to allow us to catch up!!!! Or time to quit!!!

TRE said...

lucky board needed

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Jeannies said...

Not enough moves...very frustrating 🥺

Anônimo said...

Outro nível impossível. Não existe movimentos suficientes. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada. Quero fazer um desafio para os protegidos do CC para que façam vídeos concluindo sem boosters com os 18 movimentos agora disponíveis, não farão porque é impossível.

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

Thanks for the tips & video . Took Cookie all 20 moves & Cookie is a PRO so the SOB techs took away 2 moves--not fair. KING is a crook & cheater, King rigs every level so players have to BUY MOVES. Stingy greedy PIGS, burn in Hell for being a rotten evil thief.
SUPER LUCKY BOARD that isn't rigged to fail.

Unknown said...

I absolutely hate this board.

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please ☘️

Marwanjo said...

No comments in 2023? Strange, like usual.

Marwanjo said...

Complete different game. ?????

Marwanjo said...

When CC all the time change levels, than I have only one option. I don’t play anymore. Time for cc to let go arrogance. You are decent of players. Seems they left you already. I would say go on. The sober cc is history the better.

Marwanjo said...

Why should I try to get further on this level. For me it ends here. I came far enough. CC does not gi me the satisfaction to play on and For me it ends here. There are much better games to play than the shitt games of CC.

Marwanjo said...

Well CC, like most players. I am done with this game. CC game does not stroke with comments. Level is totally different. Can I go on? I am fed-up with different walkthrough and false information about levels. Seems cc doesn’t know which games are better to pla. CC does not belong in better games to play. CC does not on the list of favorite games. Of course not. It’s bullshitt. No