Candy Crush Saga Level 5292 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5292 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5292 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to collect the three popcorns and collect the blockers to complete the level.
The first job is to collect the green keys at the bottom of the board and these will unlock the stripes, the stripes will then collect the yellow keys and unlock the rest of the board.
Once the board is unlocked you can start to clear the blockers and grow the popcorns. Wrapped candies are best for growing the popcorns and these will also help to clear the blockers in the top part of the board. However there are stripe dispensers in the bottom part of the board, and you should try to get two together, switching these together will clear blockers along the bottom part of the board.
Double colourbomb combos will be helpful as will stripe/wrap combos and the double stripe combos in the bottom part of the board.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Is anyone else finding this level to be difficult, or am I the only one? It seems to be quite easy, but yet I’ve been playing this level for a while, and still having a hard time. PFL!

Unknown said...

This level SUCKS! No way there's enough moves to get it done!

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Anônimo said...

Outro nível impossível. Este jogo está decadente e acabado. Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços é isto que eles querem que você faça. Melhor opção é deletar o CC. Existem jogos melhores e inteligentes.

Anônimo said...

Poucos comentários para este nível, será tão fácil, ou somente eu estou tendo problemas, faz mais de dez dias sem conseguir passar. Alguma coisa estou fazendo errado? Faço um movimento e já tem que embaralhar, e os movimentos terminam sem que eu consiga ao menos cultivar uma pipoca. Acho melhor parar com este jogo, é perda de tempo.

Anônimo said...

Os movimentos agora foram reduzidos, tornando o nível impossível. Vou deletar este jogo ridículo.

Tina said...

posting for luck posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please getting nowhere !!!!!

Marwanjo said...

Again with a level of 100 players?😂😂😂 in the real world I am the only one. So don’t full me and don’t full the players. There are not 100 players so don’t full me or next players. Be clear I am the only player!😡

Marwanjo said...

Sorry CC. I am to old for this kind of plays. They are impossible. Go on your way. For me it’s Just not important anymore. I can spare my last moments on better games .

Marwanjo said...

I play this game several years. Now I begin to realise that I am to old for this game. CC made it impossible for older people. So I give up. I am only curious how the young players will hold on. I think not long. They don’t have the patience, specially in a world with better games. For me CC ends here.

Marwanjo said...

This game is DONE for a 73 old player. Hope for cc younger players have the patience I had. To be honest I don’t think so. Well I learn my lesson. So I stop.