Candy Crush Saga Level 5322 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5322 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5322 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to collect licorice to complete the level. The licorice will be provided by the lucky candies that drop from the dispensers at each side of the board onto the conveyor.
The best way to complete this level is to make moves in the bottom part of the board to drop the lucky candies and licorice off the conveyor where they can be collected more easily.
The advantage of making moves in the bottom part of the board is that this will also keep the chocolate under control.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

20 comments:

Mich CoccaBene said...

I cannot pass this level. Posting for good luck vibes. :)

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de chance please
Merci
N3

Nic said...

Niveau impossible besoin de chance

Tammy Caison said...

Pfl

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Unknown said...

Really??? Posting for luck

Tineke said...

AUB HELP ME!!! Onmogelijk.

Nay said...

Levels like these that take 2 to 3 days or more to finally get lucky enough to pass are really taking the wind out of my sails :(

TRE said...

LUCKY BOARD NEEDED

Karin said...

Can’t pass this one, please a lucky board

Wench said...

Lucky board please

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Lalit said...

Posting for luck

Pissed said...

I can't get rid of the last 3 liquorice

Jen said...

Luck

Anônimo said...

Nível totalmente impossível e agora alterado, movimentos reduzidos. Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços, é isto que eles querem que você faça, melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

posting FOR a lucky board please----licorice makes me panic.
Great tip Cookie about the bottom of board. I got swallowed up by chocolate.
thanks for your blog------very helpful

EC said...

Posting for luck

Mickey said...

Thisisdriving me mad! Please I :’m askingforalucky break.